PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I revenge in PvP?

H?i ??ng
10-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm having a problem with my pvp now. The problem is that I cannot revenge those who defeat me and leave me with -20pts. Those with -5 is okay (and they are threetimes higher than me in terms of lvl). Please tell what exactly is that? Does Kobojo want me to lose forever? This is ridiculous and I hope to hear from anyone who know my problem ASAP.

I would be so kind of you to do so. :D

Thanks in advance!

Howard
10-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Are you sure you havr not attacked them before? And that these are not revenged on you?

Also, if you get attacked by the same person more then once, you can only revenge one time.

But the most likely scenario, is you attacked them first and they revenged you. So obviously you can not attack back

Anesyr
10-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Are you sure you havr not attacked them before? And that these are not revenged on you?

Also, if you get attacked by the same person more then once, you can only revenge one time.

But the most likely scenario, is you attacked them first and they revenged you. So obviously you can not attack back

Yes, that's probably what happened to him, as some players manage to attack more than once.

In fact even if each player gets the chance to revenge only once per defeat, a player could manage to chain attack you by paying credits to switch opponents until he finds you again, which may happen if some player find an easy way to defeat your defensive team.