PDA

View Full Version : A need for an urgent upgrade

Boris Pankov
12-23-2013, 12:04 PM
So, I've seen this mentioned on several threads before, but it is slowly becoming an absolute necessity instead of just a suggestion. It's about expanding the number of compound spaces for the players. I'll run some numbers for you to show why:

We have 41 compound spaces(well technically 43 but that would lave no space for the evo chamber, med lab etc) with 4 places for mutants on each. That totals at 164 unique mutant places.

Looking at the mutopedia there's 81 UNIQUE mutant types. That is not counting the reactor variations. So if you have every type of mutant (yes I realize very few people do but a hell of a lot of people have nearly all) and breed a bronze star version of it you'll be pretty much out of space. Of course a lot of people dont do that but there's plenty of bronzes, quite a few silvers and a good amount of gold mutants for the average player, not counting getting duplicates from breeding and reactor spins.

In short you have barely over two times the spots as we do the number of mutants. Does that not seem like too few to anyone else? New mutants come out every few days and that's great and everything but I am sure I am not the only one who is running out of space like crazy. I really hope to see additional rooftops (or the floors ideas that was mentioned in another thread where you have the same rooftop layout just different floors of it) in an upcoming update because there's no worse feeling than having to delete a starred mutant even a failed bronze mutattion just to put in the new pvp or pve reward. Get on it Kobojo.

Brian Rooney
12-29-2013, 03:48 AM
You do realize that you don't have to have every single tier and reskin of each mutant, right?

Brian Rooney
12-29-2013, 03:50 AM
Check the Mutopedia, and take a look at the stars and the occasional other symbols for each mutant.
If you have a baselne Mutant, and a bronze/silver/gold/special varient of that mutant, why keep the baseline?

Pedro Pateiro
12-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Even if you dont want the baseline you still need to have the 3 star versions of each mutant. Some people, like me, would like to have a complete mutupedia, and if you sell some bronze mutant for example, his mutupedia entry will be gone... Also you can only have 164 mutants but there is a achievment that asks you to have 200 :\

Brian Rooney
12-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Ok, I just sold all my Bronze Medusa's, and then I checked the mutopedia.
The baseline and the Bronze Medusa's are still in the Mutopedia.
As for the space limitation, I suppose they'll either close the game temporally for a space update, or change the conditions to get the achivement to having 200 "entries" in the mutopedia.
And again, I'm seeing this game as a fairly new game, so of course things aren't going to be all good at the start.

Brian Rooney
12-30-2013, 11:50 PM
For those of you who have read this and believed it, I apolegize for my haste in claiming the above.
I was wrong in claiming that selling the all of one species of mutant wouldn't have an effect on the Mutopedia entries.