PDA

View Full Version : Idea for christmas

Tyler Jaroscak
12-24-2013, 06:10 AM
I believe with Christmas just around the corner and by corner I mean tomorrow for me. You guys should give us something as a present, Have it be 2 gold, 2 silver, 4 bronze stars, even half that would work 1 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze.

But I like this one more give each person a Mystery mutant tube its a random mutant you don't know what it is till after its done incubating, I think should take 3-4 hours and it can be Almost any mutant, Besides reactor mutants and I would say the no star and possibly no bronze stars. Anyone like this idea?

Blaskievics Roland
12-24-2013, 01:42 PM
I've recommended the same to kobojo,they rejected my suggestion,it is a shame to kobojo isn'it?

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Boris Pankov
12-24-2013, 05:03 PM
I've recommended the same to kobojo,they rejected my suggestion,it is a shame to kobojo isn'it?

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

When have they rejected your suggestion?

Blaskievics Roland
12-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Well,not actually kobojo did it,the other players did,and a little kobojo...here is the link http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?806-Chrismas-gifts

Tyler Jaroscak
12-24-2013, 07:35 PM
I didnt really see kobojo say they were not gonna do it... Only that its not Christmas yet so, maybe they have something planed but you never know.
Also the sales people were talking about on yours don't have anything to do with the whole Christmas gift.... they always have the sales all year round.

Boris Pankov
12-25-2013, 12:44 AM
I know the thread which is why I asked you. Nobody ever rejected that idea. And besides we did get a gift of 100 gold and some jackpot tokens for christmas.