PDA

View Full Version : Connection Lost "bug"

Klofak
10-09-2015, 10:56 AM
For some 9 months that I'm playing Mutants - I encounter a very predictable "bug"
FYI - I only play on android

there is above 50% chance of game disconnect and reload when you are starting a campaign fight and have 10-12 tickets remaining. (I need to say that I don't encounter disconnects at all when I have more than 15 tickets). After the reload - the game remembers, that I collected coins 30 seconds before the disconnect - even remembers that I healed my mutants 10 secs before the disconnect - it only somehow forgets to save the number of tickets I had - and instead of 10 or 11 there are 8 or 9 - forcing me to wait or use some of those I have in inventory.

Hereby I suggest to the Kobojo team to remove that "bug".
I'm one of the players that don't really have problem with paying for something in the game - but don't like to be cheated.

thanks

Howard
10-09-2015, 05:06 PM
This happens to me a lot too. I have always assumed its a server/clock error, like say the regeneration time on the phone is a bit off (faster) then the actual server. who knows.

Dunkleosteus
10-09-2015, 06:10 PM
happens to me too and I play via facebook, I normally lose 10 tickets getting nothing for it