PDA

View Full Version : Trade Monsters

Desperada1313
10-11-2015, 12:03 AM
for some people getting specific monsters is easy others its hard, like I have a couple of the same mutants a friend struggles to obtain and they have what I would like. Couldn't hurt, could it?

Michael Tinker
10-11-2015, 02:48 AM
Agreed we should be able to trade mutants or sell our stacked up inventory for gold or at least credits but
the Bigger Problem is the missing god tags on our tag bars. I have worked very hard to make friends with the top players in MGG only to have them dissapear from my tag bar and not be able to use alot of the best tags in the game. So i was told i had too many friends and that i should get below 2000 and my tags would come back. so i deleted or unfriended over 2000 friends. witch cause me to start running out of health and passes. But after all the time unfriending the people sending gifts, I still am missing over eight of the top players in the game on my tag Bar. this is really pissing me off some of the mgg gods i talk to everyday but still can not use there tag when i need it? This is a Problem that needs to be the top piority to be fixed. if its space then drop the lowest fame people on my friends list not the Gods . Please Fix this now it has been going on long enough.