PDA

View Full Version : Mutants Chests

Nazeem Uddin
10-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Kobojo please do something with these chests. 2 days before i spent 1000 gold tank chests and i got a undead soldier which i already have then today i purchased some gold and opened the lightning chest got a battle toad a new mutant then i got some gold from bingo grid. i got enough gold for another to chest but this time you gave me project x27 and tinker blade which i already have. kobojo why you are not fixing this issue i have wasted almost 12000 gold on the chest on duplicate mutants from the day i have started playing this game. i got battle toad for 4000 gold. do you even know how hard its to collect gold. this is so unfair kobojo. its cheating. please do something

[K] Pogolina
10-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Hello Nazeem,

Unfortunately what you are describing is not a bug. The "Mystery Box" feature grants you a random mutant, therefore if you have a specific creature in mind and you are not willing to rely on luck-based features such as the MB, I would advise you to buy the beast directly from the shop.

Thank you for your understanding,
A

Nazeem Uddin
10-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Pogolina;45851']Hello Nazeem,

Unfortunately what you are describing is not a bug. The "Mystery Box" feature grants you a random mutant, therefore if you have a specific creature in mind and you are not willing to rely on luck-based features such as the MB, I would advise you buy the beast directly from the shop.

Thank you for your understanding,
A

i didnt said its a bug
i understand now that never open chest they are based on luck which means that chances of getting a duplicate mutant will be higher
can you please do me a favour please make a post on the app page that "that we say chest are based on luck but we will try hard that you get the duplicate mutant" :angry:
and one more thing now i will never spend my money for this game

[K] Pogolina
10-12-2015, 05:14 PM
i didnt said its a bug

i understand now that never open chest they are based on luck which means that chances of getting a duplicate mutant will be higher

Hey Nazeem,

You said "Please fix this issue", therefore I assumed you thought it was a bug. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I'm thinking that the reason you are feeling the chance of getting a duplicate is higher, may stem from you being a highly competitive Psy Captain with a very complete collection of mutants. :)

We will forward your feedback to the responsible team.

Thanks,
A

Bas Suilen
10-12-2015, 10:16 PM
The tech support of Kobojo can be summed up in 2 memes.

Nazeem Uddin
10-13-2015, 08:49 AM
The tech support of Kobojo can be summed up in 2 memes.

hahah.. :D

Den Abn
10-13-2015, 01:20 PM
And then they say :you should clear your cookies .catches and check if there still a bug
=] but seriously though this thread is just crying for attention .

Nazeem Uddin
10-14-2015, 10:05 AM
And then they say :you should clear your cookies .catches and check if there still a bug
=] but seriously though this thread is just crying for attention .

yes brother no body is interested in this thread even they too have problem with this chest problem