PDA

View Full Version : What kind of sorcery is this? THE PVP NEW SYSTEM STINKS LIKE HELL!

Rog Palma C
12-24-2013, 02:09 PM
How it is possible that the new PVP system has the fatal error as only select opponents with a score equal to or greater than the user, and even worse, the indicator of stars (either bronze, silver or gold) and have errors time to time and to catalog the opponent!? I just had a fight with an opponent (who had a number of points equal to mine) and the indicator showed that stars had at least one or two mutants or bronze, when the battle starts, ME MEETING AN BEETLEBOT GOLD! :nightmare: but that kind of stupidity committed when placing it? can not be exact? Kobojo, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR GAME!? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS!? :mad::

FIX UP THE PVP SYSTEM!!!!! :mad:

Bradford Dawson
12-24-2013, 03:07 PM
There's only so far a system can go without giving away the opponent entirely. The system so far seems pretty accurate to me. Plus, it's STILL better than the last system which was of no help what-so-ever. It's like people won't be happy unless the system gives them auto-win capabilities.

Rog Palma C
12-24-2013, 03:48 PM
pretty accurate!? jaja... ok ok think it...believe it in your heart and head...

Ronald Richard
12-24-2013, 05:22 PM
The star rank shows the star average of the opponent. So, if he has 1 gold mutant and 2 starless mutants, then the star graph will be at bronze or silver at most. Yes, the bar could be mischievous, but at least it's much better than the previous setting, which doesn't show anything other than opponent's level. Not to mention that the gene graph is more accurate than they was before. We can tell for sure what gene does the opponent has, even tough we can't be sure what mutant is it. Let's look at this graph.

The graph shows that the opponent's mutant have 2 sabre gene, 2 necro gene, a robot and a mythic (a total of 6 genes, from 3 mutants). Even though we can't be sure what mutant he has, but at least we can make prediction using that graph. The previous graph shows nothing, compared to this one.

Rog Palma C
12-24-2013, 08:02 PM
really, read first before emmit a commentary

Bradford Dawson
12-24-2013, 09:30 PM
pretty accurate!? jaja... ok ok think it...believe it in your heart and head...

Compared to the old graphs, yes it is.

Ronald Richard
12-25-2013, 06:49 AM
really, read first before emmit a commentary

You complained about the star graph, but as long as i see it, it's okay already. Yes, it could be mischievous because it's an average star ranking, and don't tell whether the opponent have gold mutant or not, but still, it's better than knowing nothing like the previous system. I fight againts a level 20 while i'm at level 70, and you know what, I have to face an army of 3 gold mutants. Who expected that a level 20 players have such fearsome mutants? With the current system, we can't know what level the enemy is (in fact, you can get a rough estimate, by looking at the credit price to swap the opponent), but at least we can tell how strong the opponent team is. In your case, meeting just a single gold mutant is not a problem. All you need is a strong tag team partner, like gold behemoth, to kill that gold beetle bot in a single hit. With a strong tag, even a no star speeder could kill it in 1 turn.

As for the problem of matching the opponent points, it's been an issue for quite some time, but still, you can just change the opponent by using credits.

Bradford Dawson
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
A big problem is that EVERYONE uses Captain Peace on their team. I once saw a guy who's Star Rating was only at Bronze rank. But when I fought him, he had TWO Captain Peace and a GOLD Enforcer. This is not because the system doesn't work, but because Captain Peace is a good way to cheat the system. And sadly, you will seldom come across people who DON'T have Captain Peace on their team.

James Wash
12-29-2013, 12:09 AM
A big problem is that EVERYONE uses Captain Peace on their team. I once saw a guy who's Star Rating was only at Bronze rank. But when I fought him, he had TWO Captain Peace and a GOLD Enforcer. This is not because the system doesn't work, but because Captain Peace is a good way to cheat the system. And sadly, you will seldom come across people who DON'T have Captain Peace on their team.

What I do is look at the star rating and compare it to the strength rating. High strength + low star + myth gene =captain peace

That leaves 4 other genes which narrows the possible opponent types. So my 3 mutants are 1.) faster than Peace. 2.)can kill peace before he attacks 3.) have the best attack/defense against the other 2 likely defenders.

So, all in all, the new system allows me to win about 20% more, but loose 30% more (when I defend), making it slightly harder overall.

Bradford Dawson
12-29-2013, 01:41 AM
I can usually beat the SH mutants if they have less than 7000 HP, but the 7000 HP ones are TOUGH.

Rog Palma C
01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
and again, the pvp is the best stink thing here in MGG

Wolf Al Harez
01-04-2014, 07:59 PM
i did not lose except once in my attacks with the new system u just dont know how to play

Samir Demirovic
01-05-2014, 06:49 PM
people say pretty accurate...i'd say it is 100% accurate
i have no idea what your problem is, dude...but many people told you already so i hope that helped

the current system in my opinion is almost too accurate...how come? you might ask
with the current system i can guess my opponents mutants with a around 90% accurancy
because many players on the top use the same mutants, its realy easy to say what combo they use...
and if you're a noob and cant get victorys with all that help... well you cant be helped unless they give you free wins
my opinion...so please stop crying like a baby and make a fool of yourself

Paul Crivea
01-06-2014, 07:51 AM
I really dislike the new PVP... so far I've come across a team with nothing but Captain Peace, including the original one, One team with two Gold Level Techno Toaists and god knows what freaking level the Pit Lord was... but 7000 hp was a little much.
Some players are certainly taking the fun out of the game with their teams... Captain Peace is a surefire way to ruin the game... same for loading your team with Gold Level mutants... takes no skill to win with a team that takes no effort to waste your opponent.

Wolf Al Harez
01-06-2014, 01:28 PM
sahh there's no use of talking the match up system didn't change they match u up by rank not lvl

Paul Crivea
01-06-2014, 09:02 PM
I'd disagree with that... starting off the PVP, I was constantly thrown up against teams with at least 2 Gold level mutants, and a Captain Peace at high level...
So explain how a low ranked player is getting massacred by higher ranked players?

Michael Marcus
01-06-2014, 09:35 PM
The biggest problem in a game like this is what's called "power creep:" that occurs when you have a game with cash premiums in it, and the way to encourage cash support features around creating more and more powerful features (often, just to make sure that you have something beat the last overpowered premium). Thus, the power levels, particularly on the premiums, creep up and up so that you end up with two crowds: a crowd of free (or nearly free players) and a few people with deep pockets who wind up throwing cash at their problems rather than actually getting good at the games. Once it starts, it can be difficult to stop, and frequently, the solutions are unpleasant.

This is why it is often a really good idea to have a really competent mathematician on your game design team--he can analyze the long-term aspects of the model and make sure nothing gets too far out of balance.

Michael Marcus
01-06-2014, 09:36 PM
The biggest problem in a game like this is what's called "power creep:" that occurs when you have a game with cash premiums in it, and the way to encourage cash support features around creating more and more powerful features (often, just to make sure that you have something beat the last overpowered premium). Thus, the power levels, particularly on the premiums, creep up and up so that you end up with two crowds: a crowd of free (or nearly free players) and a few people with deep pockets who wind up throwing cash at their problems rather than actually getting good at the games. Once it starts, it can be difficult to stop, and frequently, the solutions are unpleasant.

This is why it is often a really good idea to have a really competent mathematician on your game design team--he can analyze the long-term aspects of the model and make sure nothing gets too far out of balance.

Wolf Al Harez
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
@paul : some players just play the pvp a little and then stop or maybe that player didn't start fighting yet

@michael : i really didn't understand u but if u r saying that this game is (pay2win) u r wrong

Randy Sorensen
01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
the new pvp preview system is good, although it's easily manipulated

the pvp matching system was changed in some way that's had a negative impact on every person i know who still bothers to log-in

@wolf: "p2w" =/= "necessary to p2w"; if M:GG isn't p2w, then no online game is

Abdiel Peralta
01-07-2014, 09:33 PM
the problem with the star graph are the mutans like goliath, captain peace and all the zodiacs that have no star but make 50% have damage/health ant many players have them in their defense teams. and that make the star graph show bad information. kobojo should had use the "% of plus damage/health" instead of the kind of the stars of the mutants.

The "gene atack graph" is an incredible advance to the old system, this one uses the mutants on the defense team only, the old system used the total collection of mutants that the player had (it was useles).

my english is no not very good so some mistakes area expected.

Abdiel Peralta
01-07-2014, 09:39 PM

this is of my interest but i kind of get lost, could you give me an example of power creep in this game, i am better with examples.

Rob Knorr
01-08-2014, 10:35 PM
I really dislike the new PVP... so far I've come across a team with nothing but Captain Peace, including the original one, One team with two Gold Level Techno Toaists and god knows what freaking level the Pit Lord was... but 7000 hp was a little much.
Some players are certainly taking the fun out of the game with their teams... Captain Peace is a surefire way to ruin the game... same for loading your team with Gold Level mutants... takes no skill to win with a team that takes no effort to waste your opponent.

Maybe at low levels this could be something of a problem, but at high levels Captain Peace is a joke. Seriously.

I agree with the poster who said that this new graph makes it almost TOO easy to predict what you will face, it's scary accurate, especially when you are familiar with which mutants and teams are commonly used and why.

At higher levels though, all that stuff goes bye bye. You see graphs with all six genes covered in the majority of fights. Then it's all about relying on how well put together your team is.
I personally think the new graph is so much better than the old useless ones that there's simply no comparison.

Wolf Al Harez
01-10-2014, 02:52 AM
the new pvp preview system is good, although it's easily manipulated

the pvp matching system was changed in some way that's had a negative impact on every person i know who still bothers to log-in

@wolf: "p2w" =/= "necessary to p2w"; if M:GG isn't p2w, then no online game is

p2w means (u must pay to win) and thats not true because im a free player and i have beat a lot of gold players (they have rare mutnat that u cant got without gold)

i didn't answer u fast because i didn't log in in the last few days

Jim Dragon
01-10-2014, 12:28 PM
I kinda have to agree here. The new PvP system needs some tweeking. I Don't mean the Star Graph or the Gene Shower thing. But I mean in who you get matched up with. It should be people within 20 fame levels of yourself not how it is now.

I am around lvl 70, my evo center is 24. I'm saying this so you can understand my next point.

I have just got done battling 2 opponents who were under lvl 15(it cost under 3750 to change). I have changed my Opponent who was over lvl 400. I'm sorry I know I ahve no chance against them. It wasn't fair to the low levels for them to get matched up with me.

Wolf Al Harez
01-10-2014, 12:41 PM
I kinda have to agree here. The new PvP system needs some tweeking. I Don't mean the Star Graph or the Gene Shower thing. But I mean in who you get matched up with. It should be people within 20 fame levels of yourself not how it is now.

I am around lvl 70, my evo center is 24. I'm saying this so you can understand my next point.

I have just got done battling 2 opponents who were under lvl 15(it cost under 3750 to change). I have changed my Opponent who was over lvl 400. I'm sorry I know I ahve no chance against them. It wasn't fair to the low levels for them to get matched up with me.

i wont agree about this because a low lvl player can easily buy a gold mutant from the shop and then keep beating other low lvl players easily
i will agree if they change the match up system so it match players by rank first then by lvl

Jaymick Bryan
01-10-2014, 02:10 PM
I Suggest that they should allow to use the lower players maximun level like fighting with a level 14. If he is only lvl 10 on his evo center you should choose lvl 10 mutants or like there is this gap like only 4 levels above.

Karr1981
01-10-2014, 02:14 PM
the problem with the star graph are the mutans like goliath, captain peace and all the zodiacs that have no star but make 50% have damage/health ant many players have them in their defense teams. and that make the star graph show bad information. kobojo should had use the "% of plus damage/health" instead of the kind of the stars of the mutants.

The "gene atack graph" is an incredible advance to the old system, this one uses the mutants on the defense team only, the old system used the total collection of mutants that the player had (it was useles).

my english is no not very good so some mistakes area expected.

Thanks for the feedback,

We are looking into the situation with the Zodiacs and other specific mutants that arent reflected in the Star info.

Thanks,

Chris

Michael Marcus
01-17-2014, 03:48 AM
@paul : some players just play the pvp a little and then stop or maybe that player didn't start fighting yet

@michael : i really didn't understand u but if u r saying that this game is (pay2win) u r wrong

No, I'm not saying that the game is specifically "pay to win" (although it is definitely pay-for-significant-advantage). What I am saying is that in order to keep new mutants really desirable, mean-level damage on them has to keep increasing. After all, why be concerned with getting new mutants if the older ones are equal in power or better than the new ones? This will continue as well with the premium content for exactly the same reason.

There are a number of different types of "breakage" in this game that could have been prevented in its initial design. That's not to say I don't enjoy it as-is most of the time--I keep playing because there are elements I enjoy, after all--but if I really took this game seriously, I would find much of it unfair and frustrating. Kobojo really needs to have a mathematician on their design team to address imbalances in their game model.

Wolf Al Harez
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
its a collecting game after all not a fighting one

Michael Marcus
01-17-2014, 05:48 PM
its a collecting game after all not a fighting one

Really? So all the three-on-three fights aren't about fighting? All the PvP isn't about fighting? So all the grousing over the combat (read, fighting) system isn't about fighting? I'm not saying there isn't a collection aspect, but denying that it's a fighting game is kind of ludicrous.

Wolf Al Harez
01-18-2014, 10:57 AM
why are u angry?what do u want from them to do? change all mutant powers at once or what
we go to the pvp to win more mutant and more stars at least thats what i know

Michael Marcus
01-27-2014, 06:38 PM
why are u angry?what do u want from them to do? change all mutant powers at once or what
we go to the pvp to win more mutant and more stars at least thats what i know

Wolf, I don't see what makes you think I'm angry... and of course I don't want them to "change all mutant powers at once." There's no mathematical balancing in that at all--in fact, it would be more likely to not only render the system unstable, but also to anger the player base. What I'd like to see, honestly, are better balance indicators within tournament play itself, fewer sudden nasty surprises. It occurs to me that the simplest additional indicator would be a "rating" box which contained a sum of the mutant team's total health points (or perhaps a graphic indicator that's easier to read but more vague). There'd still be some ugly surprises from time to time, from the random tag-team defenses, certainly, but that one little indicator would serve to make the fight seem more even. Of course, that's just one idea.

Wolf Al Harez
01-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Wolf, I don't see what makes you think I'm angry... and of course I don't want them to "change all mutant powers at once." There's no mathematical balancing in that at all--in fact, it would be more likely to not only render the system unstable, but also to anger the player base. What I'd like to see, honestly, are better balance indicators within tournament play itself, fewer sudden nasty surprises. It occurs to me that the simplest additional indicator would be a "rating" box which contained a sum of the mutant team's total health points (or perhaps a graphic indicator that's easier to read but more vague). There'd still be some ugly surprises from time to time, from the random tag-team defenses, certainly, but that one little indicator would serve to make the fight seem more even. Of course, that's just one idea.

im the first one that will agree on any idea that will balance the game right now the attackers have an advantage on defenders so i dont want any idea that will help the attackers

Michael Marcus
01-27-2014, 08:27 PM
im the first one that will agree on any idea that will balance the game right now the attackers have an advantage on defenders so i dont want any idea that will help the attackers

Well, a different problem is at work there because anyone can choose to attack only players with whom they feel they have enough of an advantage--the tournament is not structured enough like a tournament. The class structure isn't even particularly appropriate for it. If you want to assure something like parity, you have to have divisions set up in such a manner that keeps people attacking and defending on the same level.

If I was to design something, it might look like this:

Let a player set a team when he or she enters a tournament. Health point totals are calculated, and that determines what "division" his or her team is in for that tournament--no changing teams between tournaments. Divisions should probably be reasonably narrow, perhaps five hundred or a thousand hp difference at most. No tags allowed on either attack or defense, no choice of target. At that point, the only potential defensive disadvantage might be with the way defense strategy is coded.

Once the divisions get coded, the prize gradations will otherwise work--low-level competitors will have chances to compete for their divisions' "grandmaster" prizes high-level competitors can compete against each other for the ones that make sense at their levels.
Yes, it would be possible for a high-level player to "sandbag" and compete against low-level players, but his or her only advantage is with the somewhat-limited strategy in the game and a wider variety of gene choices (that can still be stomped easily enough with three base options), and in return, the prizes are going to be more appropriate for the low-level players, as opposed to the more useful high-level ones.

Wolf Al Harez
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Well, a different problem is at work there because anyone can choose to attack only players with whom they feel they have enough of an advantage--the tournament is not structured enough like a tournament. The class structure isn't even particularly appropriate for it. If you want to assure something like parity, you have to have divisions set up in such a manner that keeps people attacking and defending on the same level.

If I was to design something, it might look like this:

Let a player set a team when he or she enters a tournament. Health point totals are calculated, and that determines what "division" his or her team is in for that tournament--no changing teams between tournaments. Divisions should probably be reasonably narrow, perhaps five hundred or a thousand hp difference at most. No tags allowed on either attack or defense, no choice of target. At that point, the only potential defensive disadvantage might be with the way defense strategy is coded.

Once the divisions get coded, the prize gradations will otherwise work--low-level competitors will have chances to compete for their divisions' "grandmaster" prizes high-level competitors can compete against each other for the ones that make sense at their levels.
Yes, it would be possible for a high-level player to "sandbag" and compete against low-level players, but his or her only advantage is with the somewhat-limited strategy in the game and a wider variety of gene choices (that can still be stomped easily enough with three base options), and in return, the prizes are going to be more appropriate for the low-level players, as opposed to the more useful high-level ones.

i didnt understand u will because im not English

but r u saying that players must be matched up by health and lvl instant of rank and tag r not allowed and u cant choose ur targets if so then my answer will be : (no)

Michael Marcus
01-27-2014, 10:47 PM
i didnt understand u will because im not English

but r u saying that players must be matched up by health and lvl instant of rank and tag r not allowed and u cant choose ur targets if so then my answer will be : (no)

I'm saying that the battles would be matched by health and that there would be no tag. The goal is to get as even a fight as possible and get rid of the various advantages to either attacker or defender. At that point, it becomes all about team strategy. What would be your problem with that?

Wolf Al Harez
01-28-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm saying that the battles would be matched by health and that there would be no tag. The goal is to get as even a fight as possible and get rid of the various advantages to either attacker or defender. At that point, it becomes all about team strategy. What would be your problem with that?

if i bring 3 gold zombats(low hp good attack hyper speed) then i will matched up with with ppl who have bronze and silver tankers wish will make pvp very easy and tag is the thing that make this game special so if u take them there will be no chance for a low lvl player to beat stronger opponent and no chance for free players to beat gold players

i sad before i will agree on a (balance) idea not (destroy) idea

Michael Marcus
01-28-2014, 05:38 PM
if i bring 3 gold zombats(low hp good attack hyper speed) then i will matched up with with ppl who have bronze and silver tankers wish will make pvp very easy and tag is the thing that make this game special so if u take them there will be no chance for a low lvl player to beat stronger opponent and no chance for free players to beat gold players

i sad before i will agree on a (balance) idea not (destroy) idea

Let's break that up into concepts here.

1) Let's say you bring three gold zombats in, and you get matched up with people who have bronze and silver tanks. Are you saying that without tag-team, you would beat them every time? Or are you saying they would beat you every time? Arguably that would teach one or the other of you to improve your strategy to cope with what other people are doing. Improving strategy makes better players, a better challenge, and thus more fun.

2) What it means is that low-level players and free players will have to improve before they're put into fights they can't currently handle. Among all the various giveaways, there are opportunities for free players to build an advantage over time. It means that free players get the challenge of taking on tougher and tougher fights as they're ready to handle them, which makes for a better game all around.

Nobody likes being in a situation where they are set up to fail for reasons completely beyond their control.

Wolf Al Harez
01-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Let's break that up into concepts here.

1) Let's say you bring three gold zombats in, and you get matched up with people who have bronze and silver tanks. Are you saying that without tag-team, you would beat them every time? Or are you saying they would beat you every time? Arguably that would teach one or the other of you to improve your strategy to cope with what other people are doing. Improving strategy makes better players, a better challenge, and thus more fun.

2) What it means is that low-level players and free players will have to improve before they're put into fights they can't currently handle. Among all the various giveaways, there are opportunities for free players to build an advantage over time. It means that free players get the challenge of taking on tougher and tougher fights as they're ready to handle them, which makes for a better game all around.

Nobody likes being in a situation where they are set up to fail for reasons completely beyond their control.

i sad i will win with 3 gold zombats vs any bronze and silver tanker easily
free players cant go above lvl 31 because it costs 600m+ to upgrade and the tag is the thing that make this game special
theres will be no strategy it will be (who have better mutant win) where the strategy your talking about

Michael Marcus
01-28-2014, 06:21 PM
i sad i will win with 3 gold zombats vs any bronze and silver tanker easily
free players cant go above lvl 31 because it costs 600m+ to upgrade and the tag is the thing that make this game special
theres will be no strategy it will be (who have better mutant win) where the strategy your talking about

1) Then my statement still stands; if your three gold zombats would win against any strategy involving three bronze and/or silver tanks, then either they need to adapt different strategies and become better players in doing so... or if it's a general combat balance question, then Kobojo needs to balance down the gold zombat.

2) Tag doesn't make the game special: it just overbalances in favor of the attacker and adds randomness. What makes the game special is the creativity of the developers in coming up with monsters. As for the free players having difficulty going above level 31, well, quite frankly, that's on them--after all, they're choosing that, and they're choosing not to support the people who put the game out there in the first place. This isn't a charity. This game is available through the good grace of the people who pay to support it--if nobody paid, Kobojo wouldn't be able to afford to keep it available.

Wolf Al Harez
01-29-2014, 12:33 PM
1) Then my statement still stands; if your three gold zombats would win against any strategy involving three bronze and/or silver tanks, then either they need to adapt different strategies and become better players in doing so... or if it's a general combat balance question, then Kobojo needs to balance down the gold zombat.

2) Tag doesn't make the game special: it just overbalances in favor of the attacker and adds randomness. What makes the game special is the creativity of the developers in coming up with monsters. As for the free players having difficulty going above level 31, well, quite frankly, that's on them--after all, they're choosing that, and they're choosing not to support the people who put the game out there in the first place. This isn't a charity. This game is available through the good grace of the people who pay to support it--if nobody paid, Kobojo wouldn't be able to afford to keep it available.

1) health is not the main part of the fight all players will use speeders if they match up by health i guess u r a beginner because u dont know that

2) ahaa u want to make the game (pay to win) and get rid of free players i will tell u this if they do this many players will leave the pvp and maybe the whole game just because u r paying does not mean every one can pay

Michael Marcus
01-30-2014, 12:09 AM
1) health is not the main part of the fight all players will use speeders if they match up by health i guess u r a beginner because u dont know that

I was thinking about this as I was watching the fights today and considered. You're right, in that the problem was factoring by health alone. However, the concept is sound; let the division values be determined instead by the sums of (speed x health for each mutant), and that should balance a bit better.

2) ahaa u want to make the game (pay to win) and get rid of free players i will tell u this if they do this many players will leave the pvp and maybe the whole game just because u r paying does not mean every one can pay

Quite the opposite. I want to keep situations from happening where suddenly, a tag-in causes Buck Maurice to appear and just decimate an entire row simultaneously with a massive multi-attack and no way to defend. I want to keep people who play for free able to enjoy the game, have battles they can have at least a fair chance at winning by strategy and even keep even in terms of prizes (the division-based system allows for that) and at the same time allow the people who pay can clash at titanic levels and have fair, winnable fights as well.

Chelsea Aldra
02-01-2014, 06:07 PM
I like the new system. Having my level hidden makes other players attack me more. Before, I only got attacked by higher level players. So yeah, I think it really is helpful. At least you can also make good use of your defense team.

Wolf Al Harez
02-02-2014, 12:22 PM
I was thinking about this as I was watching the fights today and considered. You're right, in that the problem was factoring by health alone. However, the concept is sound; let the division values be determined instead by the sums of (speed x health for each mutant), and that should balance a bit better.

Quite the opposite. I want to keep situations from happening where suddenly, a tag-in causes Buck Maurice to appear and just decimate an entire row simultaneously with a massive multi-attack and no way to defend. I want to keep people who play for free able to enjoy the game, have battles they can have at least a fair chance at winning by strategy and even keep even in terms of prizes (the division-based system allows for that) and at the same time allow the people who pay can clash at titanic levels and have fair, winnable fights as well.

the match up system must be always by rank because its not fair to allow a player who plays for 1 day to be better then a player who plays for a year grand master is for strong players not new one

with out tags the game will be boring because i will know if i will win or not before the fight starts

Stalker Steve
02-03-2014, 12:21 PM
The current graph is a huge improvement on the previous graph and makes it so much easier to guess your opponents defense. The star rating does not affect how i decide which mutants to use in attack but if ii poses a problem for anybody then just presume that the defense is all gold star.

Alex Tetris
02-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Kobojo have broken the PvP matchup system - again.
Spent over 1.2mil credits trying to find someone I could beat. EVERYONE had FULL star graphs. And this is in the 70-100% position range. I should be tripping over people who maybe have 1 bronze star at the most, maybe 2, not 3 freaking gold star mutants.
Eventually gave up. Reactor Mutants have seriously broken the game balance.
Used to enjoy this. Hell, even supported the dev's, buying some of the special packages because I enjoyed it that much. Didn't mind the reactor mutants, even completed a set. Now, I'll think I'll keep my credit card in my wallet, and stick to PvE and the campaign until Kobojo fixes the PvP.
Be lucky to make the 50% threshold for the reactor token because of how messed up the PvP matchup system is now.

And don't get me started on Captain Peace or the Goliath, or any of the Zodiac mutants. We *really* need an indicator on the PvP screen to indicate the presence of these +50% stat mutants.

Now I'm off to grind campaign for creds.

Wolf Al Harez
02-04-2014, 12:40 PM
yeah i guess the match up system is broken i got matched up vs players who have 150 points above me thats strange i usually got matched up vs ppl with the same points

Alex Tetris
02-04-2014, 06:46 PM
yeah i guess the match up system is broken i got matched up vs players who have 150 points above me thats strange i usually got matched up vs ppl with the same points
Definitely. I'm seeing opponents 160 points ahead of me. And full fracking star graphs!
Wasted another 200k credits in trying to find someone I could fight.
Costing me 20-25k cr for a swap. There is no way I can defeat a player at that level. Kobojo might have removed the fame rank, but smart players still know their chances of winning based on how much it costs to swap to another player.

Wolf Al Harez
02-06-2014, 01:46 PM
thats a huge bug i hope kobojo fix it

Jerry Foster
03-01-2014, 04:50 AM
How it is possible that the new PVP system has the fatal error as only select opponents with a score equal to or greater than the user, and even worse, the indicator of stars (either bronze, silver or gold) and have errors time to time and to catalog the opponent!? I just had a fight with an opponent (who had a number of points equal to mine) and the indicator showed that stars had at least one or two mutants or bronze, when the battle starts, ME MEETING AN BEETLEBOT GOLD! :nightmare: but that kind of stupidity committed when placing it? can not be exact? Kobojo, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR GAME!? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS!? :mad::

FIX UP THE PVP SYSTEM!!!!! :mad:

I got to admit that this new system has also worked well for me.