PDA

View Full Version : Gold rewards

Jason Frankruyter
10-17-2015, 05:18 AM
I can understand you guys taking away the gold forges, bc people just bought them, and now they are milking the system, but how about instead of a gold star for pvp or pve ultimate, you give us 1000 gold instead? That way we can buy a gold or platinum star instead? And you continue to release new monster in the shop, in their silver or gold form, for upwards of 1000gold, yet you only give us so much when we level...50 gold per level, capped after 100.
More gold!!!!!
Who's with me?! I would much rather win even 500 gold after 100 pve matches, and buy orbs or something, rather than waiting until I complete a bingo line.

Mohammad Shakir
10-17-2015, 05:43 AM
I can understand you guys taking away the gold forges, bc people just bought them, and now they are milking the system, but how about instead of a gold star for pvp or pve ultimate, you give us 1000 gold instead? That way we can buy a gold or platinum star instead? And you continue to release new monster in the shop, in their silver or gold form, for upwards of 1000gold, yet you only give us so much when we level...50 gold per level, capped after 100.
More gold!!!!!
Who's with me?! I would much rather win even 500 gold after 100 pve matches, and buy orbs or something, rather than waiting until I complete a bingo line.

kobojo would never give 1000 gold in pvp or pve. but i agree with your suggestion, at least they should give us 250 gold in each pve and pvp along with gold star or they put gold forge in the challenge hall for 90 tokens.

Den Abn
10-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Here is my idea .
1000 gold is too much
So if you put 200 gold reward at lv 80 in pve people will love this game more and stay in game longer
And a lv 3 orb in lv 60 red token is 70 (and the rest reward is useless) gold star is ok
Seriously a person with half a brain could understand how easy this is .
About the gold building .put them in shop as 2000 gold and everytime you brought one it price rise up 1000 more .so 1 bulding is 2000 .second one is 3000 and .......or 3500

Fadi Brahem
10-17-2015, 03:13 PM
We need to talk about gold buildings
The 6k gold was not a mistake
Kobojo did that so that they can remove the buildings from the shop and then put them from time.to time in the shop using real money that way kobojo can win a lot of money and satisfay pay2win players

Grim Jack
10-18-2015, 06:04 AM
We need to talk about gold buildings
The 6k gold was not a mistake
Kobojo did that so that they can remove the buildings from the shop and then put them from time.to time in the shop using real money that way kobojo can win a lot of money and satisfay pay2win players

That's ludicrous Fadi. If it were intentional, everyone would have gotten it. I do think it spurred them into removing them for sale for gold, but that was a foregone conclusion anyway.