PDA

View Full Version : idea for making pve intresting again

Frank Hege
12-25-2013, 11:05 AM
hello!

first of all i want to say that the pve was a very good idea at the beginning!
but now the prices r getting a bit boring.. its nice that u have the chance to get the pvp mutant, if u missed him, 1 month later in this way, but what if u already get it from pvp? since the 3rd pvei just waste them.

what do u think about an idea of changing this?

for example:

at the start of the new pve session u have the choice between 2 ways

first way is the same as now.

the second offers instate of the pvp mutant an old mutant u normaly had to pay for.

the pvp mutant will be taken out from the 60th level and the other will be there or a bit higher.

or make a 1:3 chance at the 60tn level to win osmething more intresting as a mutant u already have.

20 jackpot coins
or
1 reactor coin (even if i allways just win batman)
or
an old pay-mutant

what u think of this idea?

i like to play the pve but i am not intrested on 7 of the 10 prices.

cheers

James Ze Awezome
12-25-2013, 01:45 PM
I like this, Options are great!
I may end up with loads of jackpot tokens by the end of it because its my guilty pleasure

Boris Pankov
12-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Actually I was thinking about ways to improve pve as well since often times the rewards are not what you're looking for or maybe not what you need at that particular time. So why not add a single type of currency won at increased amounts at every pve stage and with that include a sort of a "treasure room" where to use that currency to get whatever you want, from credits to stars to tokens. It gives players more options and allows for a bit more of a customized gameplay style.

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
12-28-2013, 01:44 PM
+1 :applouse::applouse::applouse:

Markus Walter
12-29-2013, 11:02 PM
The only interesting things are the tokens and the gold star though I never reached the Star before. Just hope that I get to it someday cause otherwise I'm stuck forever in campaign.

Riina Kallioinen
12-30-2013, 01:38 AM
i'd like to level out the playing field there a bit.
It's cool to have all the shields, hits, heals and XP's now, and they're especially good at the events. But the fights are extremely tough as they are in the Global matches with level 25+ Captain Peace and friends thrown against you, but when they have the shields and strikes up, it's just about impossible to crawl any higher than the lowest level and barely even get a reactor token anymore.

That's just not fun gaming anymore
I'd like to suggest that the shield and strike functions wouldn't be active in Global tournaments (but you'd still have your healing and xp boosting), or other similar "against other gamers" matches, but all boosters would be active in Campains, Events and other "against computer" matches.