PDA

View Full Version : SPEED CONFUSION

Clint Jan Paul Yauder
12-26-2013, 11:52 AM
To all MGG players, Have you ever noticed the speed of the mutant ever changing?
I'm kinda confused on the whole thing. I was just about to battle a Boss Planet Cleaner in the Delta Division.
While I was Currently looking at the Mutant (Planet Cleaner) speed which was 3.57.
As we all know speed plays a very important role in a battle.
So as I choose the mutants to battle the Planet Cleaner I choose the mutants with the higher speed.
My mutant choice was Dire Despot with 3.70, Cancernia with 4.76 and a Dead bot with 7.14.
All of my mutants out speed the Planet Cleaner so How come the Planet cleaner came in third (3rd) instead of last in the battle arrangement?

Blaskievics Roland
12-26-2013, 12:25 PM
LOL what?I never noticed change on the enemy's mutants...never in my life,maybe it was only just a "loading" bug,It happened to me to fight against wery slow opponents with faster mutants and it did not loaded an enemy mutant,so the remained 2 enemy mutants came for 6 attack,even if they were 3 times slover than my mutant....this happened ONLY once to me in a PvE fight.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Clint Jan Paul Yauder
12-26-2013, 12:48 PM
How can you say LOL when you don't understand the question? (LOL what?)

Wolf Al Harez
12-26-2013, 12:57 PM
same here when i fought boss planet cleaner he was faster then my dire despot maybe because he is a boss he got a small speed boost

Blaskievics Roland
12-26-2013, 01:54 PM
God,like my old grandfather.."LOL WHAT" means "Imposilble,what"?It means a curiosity,that this is new to me and it never happened to me.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Bradford Dawson
12-26-2013, 03:29 PM
I guess bosses have different speeds.

Another thing: Monster of the same speed will be determined by level, with higher levels going first. If both are the same level, we go by rank. If both have the same level AND rank. ...Dunno, maybe just a coin toss or something?

Omar Fernández Fonseca
12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
The opposite happened to me with the Alien boss in Shanghai (Beta Division). He's suposed to be super fast, but my whole team attacked before him, and none of them were faster (the only thing that should match Alien's speed is Zombat, and I didn't bring him to that battle).

Wolf Al Harez
12-26-2013, 08:37 PM
alien speed in beta division is 5,55 not 11,1 like other aliens