PDA

View Full Version : New ideas to bring more "color" to this game

Blaskievics Roland
12-26-2013, 02:13 PM
I have a lot of suggestions but for now 3 are looking more interesting to me that the others, this all will be about NEW STARS AND ATTACKS WITH NEW GENES.

New Stars:-there are 3 stars in this game (bronze,silver,gold) and everyone knows what they do,I woud reccommend to bring more 3 stars...The "Steel" star,who will enchant the mutant's stats with 25%
The "Copper" star who enchants the mutant's stat with 50%
The "Diamond" or "Platinum" star who enchants tme mutant's stat with 95%

The names are not stable,they can be changed,and the stats too,I want a little more diversification and difference betveen the players's mutants,not only 3 tipes+the reactor....horever,if this will be applied,kobojo will must give more room to our "rooftops"

New attacks and genes: What about a mutant not with only 2 genes?Yeah,this will destraoy the balance a little but it would be interesting,let's say that only new premium mutants can have this,in the breeding not only 2 genes will be mixed from the parents.

New attack to simpe mutants:-from lvl 15 there will be no new attack,ony 2,what about updating them at lvl 20 and 30?
What about giving more than damage to enemies?What about an attack what heals one or more of your mutants?

Theese are just ideas,I will be happy if only one of them will be applied partially.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Bradford Dawson
12-26-2013, 03:24 PM
No new stars puh-lease. (It would make the game even LESS balanced, especially for Zodiacs and mutants with only one form.)

No new genes puh-lease. (Wouldn't make sense.)

New attacks would be cool, like attacks that support the group or such to give more strategy to the game. But hopefully this doesn't fall under "Cool Monsters are weak/Ugly Monsters are strong" curse like most games do.

Blaskievics Roland
12-27-2013, 10:15 AM
As I sad,not all of my ideas are good,but I really would like more attacks,really.

Tomasz Kaczmarczyk
12-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I have a lot of suggestions but for now 3 are looking more interesting to me that the others, this all will be about NEW STARS AND ATTACKS WITH NEW GENES.

New Stars:-there are 3 stars in this game (bronze,silver,gold) and everyone knows what they do,I woud reccommend to bring more 3 stars...The "Steel" star,who will enchant the mutant's stats with 25%

The names are not stable,they can be changed,and the stats too,I want a little more diversification and difference betveen the players's mutants,not only 3 tipes+the reactor....horever,if this will be applied,kobojo will must give more room to our "rooftops"

New attacks and genes: What about a mutant not with only 2 genes?Yeah,this will destraoy the balance a little but it would be interesting,let's say that only new premium mutants can have this,in the breeding not only 2 genes will be mixed from the parents.

New attack to simpe mutants:-from lvl 15 there will be no new attack,ony 2,what about updating them at lvl 20 and 30?
What about giving more than damage to enemies?What about an attack what heals one or more of your mutants?

Theese are just ideas,I will be happy if only one of them will be applied partially.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Nonsense.

More stars will only bring more confusion and more imbalance to this - already - very imbalanced game. I also don't wan't upgrade 1 mutant 50 times, 3 times is already enough.

Mutantul Genetic
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
First admins must repair the bugs and the game problems and after we can talk about color ideeas
game is a big CRUSHING of nervs

Mutantul Genetic
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
First admins must repair the bugs and the game problems and after we can talk about color ideeas
game is a big CRUSHING of nervs

Blaskievics Roland
12-27-2013, 09:13 PM
I hate you all,exept Bradford :),THEESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS,THERE WAS NO TAK ABOUT GAME BUGS,GO TO THREAD WHERE IS ABOUT THE GAME'S DEFECTS AND TELL THEM THERE!!!! Here I don't want to see replies like that,say if the suggestions are good or not,or give another suggestions ok?And Tomas,you did not understand anithing do you?

Wolf Al Harez
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM
i only love the last idea

how about adding some accessories (just to change the look not the powers)

Pedro Pateiro
12-28-2013, 03:57 PM
What if at level 20 you had the chance to upgrade one of your attacks to deal more damage?

Markus Walter
12-29-2013, 11:10 PM
For what new stars? Its hard enough to get anything going with Golden ones since its pure luck to get what you want even with correct pairings. New stars make no sense at all.

The thing with the 3 gene Mutants could be interesting...if they for example make either 1 grade even below pathetic (like immune or 75% less damage) and likewise something above Brutal( +75% Damage). Also it would give a lot more color to the game and we could say those need a new kind of compound too. I like that one ;)

I fear the thing with the attacks would be too tough to realize on the base mechanics of the game BUT upgrades every 10 levels should be possible in Damage at least but this would kill the campaign since it would give those Enemies in Delta and Omega sure 1 hit kills even in earlier stages. Won't approve that for the fun of the lowlevels!

Joseph Foster
12-30-2013, 02:00 AM
[+] i agree with wolf about accessories to personalise mutants
[-] dont want new stars and new gene
[+] mayby with accessories have the ability to have 3 gene mutant. maby make it a system in breeding center (not predefined pairings) where third gene can modify one oth the existing attacks. At teh moment there is no open customisation / ability of players to be creative (all pre-set mutants). true mad scientists would like to experiment :)
the third gene will be on all the base mutants as they are now and could make an existing attack stronger or could add a new strong/brutal/weak effect on an attack.

Wolf Al Harez
12-31-2013, 04:52 PM
i just thought of a new idea how about making boss mutant obtainable and create some new bosses like hydra or phoenix (bosses can only be played alone)

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 10:38 PM

Theese are just ideas,I will be happy if only one of them will be applied partially

This is a great IDEA, and since there is ALOT of players whining about being bored this will be an UPGRADE to the game to make it more challenging. But then again they should make the chances better to acquiring stars, tokens, gold etc. I thought of a similar idea, but in hopes to upgrading attributes of the mutant whether it be permanent or with some kind of limited time attribute power up. Yes the game has a core set of programming for the stats. But if they do implement some kind of UPGRADE that you are suggesting, Then they should UPGRADE other aspects as well. Like the guy after you mentions the Zodiacs or mutants like Goliath that do not have ELITE versions. Well I say give them UPGRADES of ELITE versions then. EXPAND dont hinder a game. This can be a moving forward aspect of this game. Sure you will always have the doubters or the complainers, and its only because some people dont like to think outside the box and just let the existing rules of the game to STAY THE SAME. Its fear of evolution. Anyway I hope if they hear ya on this suggestion that they also hear the NEED by many gamers for a STORAGE or SANCTUARY to store mutants....because who are we kidding. I know there are alot of you gamers who just GOTTA COLLECT EM ALL....LOL Pokemon jk jk.

Riina Kallioinen
03-24-2014, 06:52 PM
No new stars puh-lease. (It would make the game even LESS balanced, especially for Zodiacs and mutants with only one form.)

No new genes puh-lease. (Wouldn't make sense.)

New attacks would be cool, like attacks that support the group or such to give more strategy to the game. But hopefully this doesn't fall under "Cool Monsters are weak/Ugly Monsters are strong" curse like most games do.

I agree with the "new attacks" idea. Leveling up a new mutant is always exciting just waiting to see what the new hit will look like. After that it's just boh-riiinnng.
Another neat idea to support this one would be to see the mutants grow as they level up. Of course it wouldn't affect the powers! Just the visual side of it! lets say that the levels 1-4 your mutant would would be slightly smaller, rather simplified, like a "baby" version of itself. Then in level 15, it'd look like its normal self like we see it now, then levels 20, 25, 30 the design would grow slightly bigger, beefed up and a little bit more elaborate.
That'a way it'd be interesting to see with one glance what level range your opposing mutants are with reactions from "meh" *splats* to "aw shit" *is splatted*. at least it'd keep you interested to see what's coming up and keep you going leveling up your mutants.