PDA

View Full Version : New Heroic Mutant

Gabriel Gavril?
10-30-2015, 10:07 AM
Hi,Kobojo!It's me Gabriel your best fan from Romania and from The Earth.Yeah.I have a super idea about a new Heroic mutant:Lancelot.
Lancelot is a heroic mutant who holds a giant sword named Excalibur and wears an iron armor in his normal form,a bronze armor in his bronze form,silver armor in silver form,gold armor in gold form and platinum armor in platinum form.
Lancelot will be a Saber/Mythic mutant.
His attacks will be:Saber attack:Excalibur-He attacks his enemy with Excalibur and slashes them.
Mythic attack:The Holy Grail-A spread attack.Lancelot uses the grail who unleashes shining rays that hits all of the enemy mutants.
His ability will be Retaliate because he has a Saber gene.
I hope that you will read this and you will make this mutant.So please Kobojo do this for me and for all of the psy-captains that love this game.
Greetings,Gabriel from Romania

Matthias Hickl
10-30-2015, 11:24 AM
I like the idea to have a male mutant with a greatsword.
There just arent many.

stalion199
10-30-2015, 01:25 PM
better luck if kobojo can have this new mutant to make :)

Theo Rathe
11-03-2015, 01:12 AM
better luck if kobojo can have this new mutant to make :)

They should have made a jason vorhese mutant for halloween.

Howard
11-04-2015, 04:01 PM
They should have made a jason vorhese mutant for halloween.

Silver Scarebear looks like jason voorhees

[K] Hugo
11-05-2015, 12:16 PM
it does indeed *-*

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mutantsgeneticgladiators/images/5/56/Silver_Scare_Bear.png/revision/latest?cb=20140801163254

KostisGouz
11-06-2015, 09:45 PM
This sounds like a fantastic idea! However, I believe that the mutant would be Mythic-Saber, because there is one missing in bingo and there's already too many mythic+saber ones. I would prefer him to be Saber-Mythic though because of the PvP...

Gabriel Gavril?
11-07-2015, 10:10 AM
This sounds like a fantastic idea! However, I believe that the mutant would be Mythic-Saber, because there is one missing in bingo and there's already too many mythic+saber ones. I would prefer him to be Saber-Mythic though because of the PvP...

I know pal,first time I forgot about Uncle Sam who is already in the V grid and a Saber/Mythic.

I hope you will make this mutant because today in my country is The Day of Saint Michael and Saint Gabriel and today is a special day for the people who has that names,and my name is Gabriel so today is my Name Day.So I hope that you are going to make this mutant please.

Gabriel Gavril?
11-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Hi,Kobojo!It's me Gabriel from Romania.If you are going to make Lancelot the mutant that I suggested,I want to change his gene into a Saber/Saber or Saber/Cyber because you created a new Heroic Mutant named Wind Spirit who had the Mythic/Saber gene.
There is his story too:After Darwin tried to create a replica of King Arthur,something went wrong and from the Breeder instead of Arthur emerges Lancelot.Then Darwin gave him Project 45-Excalibur and Project 78-The Saint Grail and sent him to the arena as a new Heroic Mutant.His force is ready to unleash and destroy the evil forces of Baron Urban with his Excalibur so beware from his blade.
I hope that you will make him because my friends and other people said that is a great idea of mutant and I want him in the game so please create him not for me,for the Psy-Captains who play this game.
Greetings,Gabriel from Romania.