PDA

View Full Version : NO HEAL IN PVP

stalion199
11-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Anyone could ans. this o_O ? why or i noticed that in PVP was no healing now ?? or seems it heals but it was only 33% ..
i also think it was only a bug , untill i reload the game clearing some caches but still going on & it's nothing healing

KostisGouz
11-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Mine is completely fine, cause I've been doing fights with Britany and her healing had the same amount. I find it completely irrational for one ability to be removed, as all of the rest would have been removed and Kobojo would have notified us. Try it again, and send some photos if you may.

Howard
11-06-2015, 11:44 PM
the amount of healing is determined by how strong your un-used tag is. The stronger the tag is, the more the heal.

The heal is not by percentage, but by amount. So if the tag allows for 5000hp heal, your weak mutants, or fast mutants with low hp, will get a higher percentage, versus your strong mutants or tank mutants which will give you a low percent. But in the end, they all get the same amount.

Plus, you have to win the battle too. If you lose, you will not get healed.

Grim Jack
11-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Anyone could ans. this o_O ? why or i noticed that in PVP was no healing now ?? or seems it heals but it was only 33% ..
i also think it was only a bug , untill i reload the game clearing some caches but still going on & it's nothing healing

I've had this happen quite a few times in the past week or so, but I haven't paid that close attention to it. If you hadn't said 33, I probably wouldn't have even thought about it. I figured I took a tiny amount of damage from a retaliate which was just a little stronger than my shield.....or something. I'll see if I can capture it.

stalion199
11-07-2015, 12:45 AM
the amount of healing is determined by how strong your un-used tag is. The stronger the tag is, the more the heal.

The heal is not by percentage, but by amount. So if the tag allows for 5000hp heal, your weak mutants, or fast mutants with low hp, will get a higher percentage, versus your strong mutants or tank mutants which will give you a low percent. But in the end, they all get the same amount.

Plus, you have to win the battle too. If you lose, you will not get healed.

my tags was had more fame like 1000+ & 400+ fame i use them for healing only , but in Campaign & PVE was working well only in PVP doesn't have .

Grim Jack
11-07-2015, 01:39 AM

Only 33 points each from an EVO 95, Fame 818.

I've submitted a help ticket.

stalion199
11-07-2015, 04:44 PM

Only 33 points each from an EVO 95, Fame 818.

I've submitted a help ticket.

yeah nice 1 buddy got always that problem , ayways thanks for sc :)

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-09-2015, 02:12 PM
unused tag doesnt heal in pvp, but i dont know if thats a bug or this should be like that? oO