PDA

View Full Version : About the languages

Arahael
11-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Hi I'm a french player who waited for the game release on iOS since the first teaser. It is out now and I'm really happy.
But if the presentation is in french on the App Store it seems that the game is in english. Will you translate the game in other languages, like french ?
Other question : Does the game includes iCloud support in order sync our saves between our iOS devices ?
Thank you for answering, thank you for your hard work and forgive me for my bad english. Hope you'll understand me.

[K] Pogolina
11-11-2015, 04:19 AM
Hi I'm a french player who waited for the game release on iOS since the first teaser. It is out now and I'm really happy.
But if the presentation is in french on the App Store it seems that the game is in english. Will you translate the game in other languages, like french ?
Other question : Does the game includes iCloud support in order sync our saves between our iOS devices ?
Thank you for answering, thank you for your hard work and forgive me for my bad english. Hope you'll understand me.

Hi Arahael,

Welcome to the forum!

Once you start playing Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, you can change the language by clicking on the game's menu (gears on the top left corner) -> Cael's icon -> "Options". In this section all you have to do is choose the desired language by swiping left or right until you find the French flag.
I really want to double-check before answering your second question - it's a great one btw. When you start the game you have the option to register a new account, thus I believe you should be able to retrieve your progress between iOS devices. But let us get back to you on that!

FYI and other forum member's convenience, in the future we will open up extra language sections in the forum - you're super welcome to keep on using the ENG section however, your English skills are impeccable! :)

Cheers,
A

Arahael
11-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Thank you for answering my questions.

I bought the game. I love the OST and the chara-design. It reminds me Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XII.
I was able to change the language like you said. Creating an account let me restaure my save between both iPad and iPhone. I prefer iCloud sync over this system because I'm used to it but it's good enough.
Now I have an other little problem : Is there a solution to erase a save without creating another account ? I started quickly the game to test it and I'm not proud of my character's name (Cael sounds better) and I wanted to start a new game but if I stay connected the option to reset the game isn't available and if i disconnect, create a new game and try to connect, I have to erase my current save before. Did I miss something or is it impossible for now ?

I'll try to continue in english, it's a good training ;)

Cheers :)

[K] Pogolina
11-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Thank you for answering my questions.

I bought the game. I love the OST and the chara-design. It reminds me Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XII.
I was able to change the language like you said. Creating an account let me restaure my save between both iPad and iPhone. I prefer iCloud sync over this system because I'm used to it but it's good enough.
Now I have an other little problem : Is there a solution to erase a save without creating another account ? I started quickly the game to test it and I'm not proud of my character's name (Cael sounds better) and I wanted to start a new game but if I stay connected the option to reset the game isn't available and if i disconnect, create a new game and try to connect, I have to erase my current save before. Did I miss something or is it impossible for now ?

I'll try to continue in english, it's a good training ;)

Cheers :)

Hi again early bird,

Thank you for downloading our game and the feedback you've given us so far!

Regarding your question, we recently discussed this with our devs and in the future you should definitely be able to reset your game. For now, the only way to start from scratch is to sign up with an alternative account (using a different e-mail) - which we understand is not ideal.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Den Abn
11-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Android ? ...

[K] Pogolina
11-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Android ? ...

Will be available down the line! ;)