PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Saves?

Jay Anderson
11-13-2015, 07:03 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm really loving the game, but I had two questions... How do you save your game, and are there cloud saves? I frequently bounce between my iPhone and iPad. I started the game on my iPhone, but am more interested in having it on my iPad now and thought that the reason I set up an account was for save purposes, but when I logged into the game from my iPad for the first time, it had me doing the tutorial again. Can anyone help with this problem?

Romain Delacroix
11-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi,

You have to log on your iPhone or create your log in the option.

Then you just have to log on your iPad and it's ok ;)

Jay Anderson
11-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Okay, thank you! So I just have to play the tutorial on m iPad until I can log in and then it should transfer my save?

[K] Hugo
11-13-2015, 12:30 PM
Hello Jay, indeed :)

At the end of the tutorial, you will have the opportunity to create an account.

Then on your other device, you will have to start the game normally from the begining, then go in the options, then finally press "Connect". After entering your credentials created on your first device, you will retrieve your progression.

Let me know if you have issues performing this action :)

Jay Anderson
11-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Hugo;47317']Hello Jay, indeed :)

At the end of the tutorial, you will have the opportunity to create an account.

Then on your other device, you will have to start the game normally from the begining, then go in the options, then finally press "Connect". After entering your credentials created on your first device, you will retrieve your progression.

Let me know if you have issues performing this action :)

Hello Hugo,

Unfortunately, that is not working for me. I've gotten to the point on my iPad where I can connect online but it doesn't do anything like loading my iPhone save. I tried disconnecting and then restarting the game. At the screen where it says new or login, I hit login and it just took me back to the same place I was last on my iPad, not the much further save I have on my iPhone.

[K] Hugo
11-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Sorry to read that Jay,

Can you confirm me that on your iPhone you are connected to a Nexus account, and progressed a bit so that your save is uploaded to the cloud?

Jay Anderson
11-13-2015, 08:50 PM
As far as I know...how can I check?

[K] Hugo
11-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Hello Jay, unfortunately you cannot at the moment because the "Option" menu had to be disabled by the team.
Until we solve server issues on our side, you will not be able to progress on several devices at the same time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!