PDA

View Full Version : White loading screen after 'tap to start'

Sabine MacKenzie
11-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Hi there everyone!
After purchasing and downloading the game earlier today I was very keen on getting started, but unfortunately I can't seem to get past the loading screen that appears after 'tap to start'. I can't seem to contact the support either as I havent created an account for the game yet. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated! ;)
This happens on both my ipad mini 2 and iphone 5s.
My guess would be the problem is our rather slow internet connection, but then I can stream and play other online games, so surely this one shouldnt require more bandwidth than an mmo ^^
Kind regards,
Sabine

Cerastes530
11-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi there everyone!
After purchasing and downloading the game earlier today I was very keen on getting started, but unfortunately I can't seem to get past the loading screen that appears after 'tap to start'. I can't seem to contact the support either as I havent created an account for the game yet. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated! ;)
This happens on both my ipad mini 2 and iphone 5s.
My guess would be the problem is our rather slow internet connection, but then I can stream and play other online games, so surely this one shouldnt require more bandwidth than an mmo ^^
Kind regards,
Sabine

Hey m8, ye I was not able to play the game since purchase because of the same exact issue, I'm trying a new account after reinstalling, hoping that it will work afterwards. Also, have you tried to remove the game? coz when i tried by tap and hold the app to remove it several times and it crashed my ipad. only way to remove is through settings.

Cerastes530
11-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Still not working, I'm going to escalate this product to Apple Store within 24 Hours for a refund.

Raziel
11-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Hi, same extact issue here...

dinosaurkrush
11-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Same problem for me.

[K] Hugo
11-16-2015, 06:10 PM
Hello fellows adventurers, sorry to read that!
Just to confirm, you get an infinite loading after tapping the "Tap to start" button is that correct?

Sabine MacKenzie
11-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Hugo;47591']Hello fellows adventurers, sorry to read that!
Just to confirm, you get an infinite loading after tapping the "Tap to start" button is that correct?

Yes, that is correct.
This happens on both my devices.
I hope you can fix this issue asap :)

Isidro
11-17-2015, 02:49 AM
Same here, I can't open a ticket in support either.....

Girfin
11-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Same thing for me. I get the infinite white log in screen on my ipad air.

Sabine MacKenzie
11-18-2015, 02:00 PM
A little more feedback on this issue would be much appreciated, as so far it's preventing me from playing the game on both my devices which fullfil your minimum spec.
Thanks!

[K] Hugo
11-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Hello fellow adventurers, thank you for your patience.

I would like to be able to give you a solution but at the moment I unfortunately can't.
I confirm you, however, that the team is aware of this important issue, and it is one of their top priorities to find a solution to it.

We thank you for your patience, and hope that you will be able to join the Orcanon Odyssey very soon!

Raziel
11-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Hugo;47705']Hello fellow adventurers, thank you for your patience.

I would like to be able to give you a solution but at the moment I unfortunately can't.
I confirm you, however, that the team is aware of this important issue, and it is one of their top priorities to find a solution to it.

We thank you for your patience, and hope that you will be able to join the Orcanon Odyssey very soon!

Ok, is good news to know that they are working on fixing this, thanks!

[K] Hugo
11-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Hello Raziel thank you for your understanding, this is definitely not what you could have expected when purchasing the game but we are looking for solutions to solve this issue and for the other urgent ones.

Thanks!

Sabine MacKenzie
11-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Thank you for your feedback :) That they are working on it is all I wanted to hear :) Let's hope they find a solution soon, so we all can enjoy your surely excellent game!

Pel0s
11-30-2015, 01:31 PM
This game is broken! :enraged: I got the same white screen-infinite-loading problem. Using an iPad Mini 4, OS v. 9.0.2. FIX THIS!!! :enraged:

[K] Allen Bernard
12-10-2015, 04:22 PM
This game is broken! :enraged: I got the same white screen-infinite-loading problem. Using an iPad Mini 4, OS v. 9.0.2. FIX THIS!!! :enraged:
We have release a couple patches since then, is your problem still occurring?
If so have you sent a ticket to the support? You can do this here (https://nexus.kobojo.com/)

Arashmahdavi
01-06-2016, 07:50 PM
I have the same problem.
After i choosed start for the first time in the game the only thing I saw was a white screen which did not go away.
Please help me regarding this issue

[K] Allen Bernard
01-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I have the same problem.
After i choosed start for the first time in the game the only thing I saw was a white screen which did not go away.
Please help me regarding this issue

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you have encountered an issue playing Zodiac. To troubleshoot this, please follow the instructions below:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the iOS app store - We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
- Add storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.

*In case the advice above did not help, please follow these additional steps: *

Deactivate the Zodiac' application entirely. Not sure how to do this? Follow the instructions below:
- Leave the game > double click the Home button on the bottom > swipe the application to the top of your screen to deactivate it.

If this didn't work can you please send us the version of the OS of your device (in the settings menu).
Also I guess you can't but if ever it's possible, please send us the version of your game (in the options menu).

Let me know how it went.

Isamu78
01-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Allen Bernard;53028']Hello,

We are sorry to hear you have encountered an issue playing Zodiac. To troubleshoot this, please follow the instructions below:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the iOS app store - We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
- Add storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.

*In case the advice above did not help, please follow these additional steps: *

Deactivate the Zodiac' application entirely. Not sure how to do this? Follow the instructions below:
- Leave the game > double click the Home button on the bottom > swipe the application to the top of your screen to deactivate it.

If this didn't work can you please send us the version of the OS of your device (in the settings menu).
Also I guess you can't but if ever it's possible, please send us the version of your game (in the options menu).

Let me know how it went.same problem, infinite white load screen.
I have tried all of the above, i have the same problem on my iphone 5 as well as my ipad Air, both running latest operating system.
I cant tell you the version of the game because i can not get to any options screen. My ipad is running iOS 9.2. i have a semi-slow internet connection at home (DSL) but it was fast enough to download the game just fine. I have 75 gig of free space on my ipad and i have closed all apps and restarted with no change.

should i uninstall and ask for a refund? i just got the game yesterday, but i would rather keep it if it can be fixed... please help!

[K] Allen Bernard
01-15-2016, 11:38 AM
same problem, infinite white load screen.
I have tried all of the above, i have the same problem on my iphone 5 as well as my ipad Air, both running latest operating system.
I cant tell you the version of the game because i can not get to any options screen. My ipad is running iOS 9.2. i have a semi-slow internet connection at home (DSL) but it was fast enough to download the game just fine. I have 75 gig of free space on my ipad and i have closed all apps and restarted with no change.

should i uninstall and ask for a refund? i just got the game yesterday, but i would rather keep it if it can be fixed... please help!

Can you please send us those information here? https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
If you can't seem to connect try to empty your cache and try again.

Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll do my best to help you.