PDA

View Full Version : Gifting friends mutants

Rb Rb
11-16-2015, 01:37 AM
I think it would be cool if you can send your friends some of your mutants. This would mainly be failed breeds that would be helpful to someone else rather than discarding them.

The requirements to send a friend a mutant

mutant has to be under level 10
no stars
not from reactor

Dom Veselư
11-16-2015, 12:13 PM
or make it only for not incubated mutants :)

RozarnApen
11-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Hope this features added to game !

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-16-2015, 04:28 PM
It would be cool, but i dont think this will ever be made.
Sending mutants will cost Kobojo money, since noone will buy them anymore, and since there is bingo everyone could make more gold by sending mutants. ;/

Rb Rb
11-16-2015, 10:54 PM
It would be cool, but i dont think this will ever be made.
Sending mutants will cost Kobojo money, since noone will buy them anymore, and since there is bingo everyone could make more gold by sending mutants. ;/

I kinda see what you are saying on how people can help each other with bingo, but I don't think about spending money on bingo.
I like to pvp a little. To get off topic for a little bit Pvp has no substance and is basically the same thing each season. I would like for them to make it more competitive and make guilds and guild wars or something like that 2v2 pvp? live pvp? something new!!!!

Any most exclusive mutants in the shop has a star so by default you usually can't send them. And check this out someone spends money on a mutant to send it to a friend..... same amount of money made from Kobojo. I don't see how they lose money from free bingo.

narthrax
11-16-2015, 11:06 PM
a trading system could work.
trade 1 mutant for another, you cannot have any duplicates of this mutant or have its larve in your inventory, once the trade is complete the mutant will be removed from your bingo. if that line of bingo has been complete then the selected mutant cannot be traded.

gWorldz
11-16-2015, 11:21 PM
I agree with a few of the commenst here, trading mutants woudl not be in KoboJo's best interest, however, it does not mean they shoudln't consider other alternatives allowing us to purchase mutants "with cash/gold only" from the shop to send to a friend. That would protect their interest but also opens up its own can of worms.

Rb Rb
11-16-2015, 11:47 PM
a trading system could work.
trade 1 mutant for another, you cannot have any duplicates of this mutant or have its larve in your inventory, once the trade is complete the mutant will be removed from your bingo. if that line of bingo has been complete then the selected mutant cannot be traded.

i like the idea of trading 1 for another the part where its removed from your bingo doesn't matter if you already got the reward for it though. I could see this as an entirely new bingo

how about this

after completing an area of bingo trading for those same mutants and removing them from your bingo can give you entirely new bingo rewards for trading. You fill the bingo up then remove them. Of course if you put them back in your bingo you don't get the bingo reward again unless Kobojo lets that happen for christmas or something.

If you trade a mutant with stars your friend has to trade a mutant of equal star level. you can't trade mutants with levels that surpass your max evolution level and you can't trade exclusive mutants.

this sounds balanced. The way I see it this system should be free unless you trade exclusive mutants or at least cheap in terms of gold like 50 or so.

Again I just want new goals like guild war wins or new types of pvp; survival mode? live pvp until your mutants are all dead?
I know it takes time to do all of this!! It would be nice to get a nod or something from a developer :(

Adrian Versfeld
11-20-2015, 02:13 PM
okay cool how do post a post?

Adrian Versfeld
11-20-2015, 03:34 PM
I found a bug with the jackpot tokens, there is this video that says after you finished watching the video "to collect your token press continue" but when you do that the dude with red hair says to you "You have to finish the video to collect the token".

stalion199
11-20-2015, 04:29 PM
if kobojo can do that he will loose some cash and no one will buy anymore & the game will automatic shutdown .

Xerkics
11-22-2015, 07:03 PM
if kobojo can do that he will loose some cash and no one will buy anymore & the game will automatic shutdown .

Not everyone is a pay2win player such as yourself there and some people will never be able to spend money on this game so gifting them mutants wont make kobojo lose any money.

Grim Jack
11-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Trading/Gifting/Selling/Auctioning....you name it, it's been suggested many many times.

The fact is, if I can breed as many Britanys as I want, no star, and give them away, Kobojo would never sell another one for gold or credits. The only suggestion I've ever seen that could work goes like this:

I breed a Britany and immediately freeze her. Level 1, 0 exp.

I tag her as 'for sale' and she leaves the freezer.

She then pops up in 'The Black Market' for sale for gold. Kobojo sets the price, they get paid the gold, and the seller gets paid in credits at an equivalent of 50 credits per gold (just making up a number for example).

This would make 99% of breedable mutants for sale at any given time (my guess) giving more opportunity for people to spend their gold.

No players would gain gold by becoming a breeding factory so Kobojo wouldn't lose money there either.

I wasn't an economy major, so there may be something else that would jeopardize Kobojo's profit margin in this idea.

So basically, if there's a CHANCE that they'd lose income, it'd never come to fruition.

Lazar
07-21-2017, 03:16 AM
I think it would be cool if you can send your friends some of your mutants. This would mainly be failed breeds that would be helpful to someone else rather than discarding them.

The requirements to send a friend a mutant

mutant has to be under level 10
no stars
not from reactor

That is the best idea ever.But kobojo for sure is not going to add this XD,beacuse there is hackers I think who can send mutnats :P-_-