PDA

View Full Version : Useful buttons

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Probably someone already suggested this, but if not:
I think it would be cool to make two new options in game

Fight Again Button - Click it to start same fight with same team (so you dont have to choose mutants you want to use again) Obviously it will work only in campaign since only in campaign you can fight same fights over and over.
Autobattle - Click it to make quick battle which would work like defence system in pvp. You would see the battle results in seconds.

Of course i know there are higher priorities for Kobojo, and i dont know if it would be easy to make those buttons, but it would be cool to see them one day :)

Jason Frankruyter
11-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Would also like to see a "confirm your purchase?" Before we buy anything from the shop (pocket purchased something this morning...not happy)
Aswell as a "make this my tag" button, as the current system is stupid...

KostisGouz
11-16-2015, 10:19 PM
The first button could be quite useful for us XP farmers, but, as you said, it's not their priority... The second one, don't even think about it! The whole game is based on doing battles with your own strategy, so an "auto battle" button would ruin the whole meaning of it, plus defense is not based on strategy of the human brain, but on algorithms that Kobojo has set up for defense which sometimes turn out to be catastrophic.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-17-2015, 03:33 PM
The first button could be quite useful for us XP farmers, but, as you said, it's not their priority... The second one, don't even think about it! The whole game is based on doing battles with your own strategy, so an "auto battle" button would ruin the whole meaning of it, plus defense is not based on strategy of the human brain, but on algorithms that Kobojo has set up for defense which sometimes turn out to be catastrophic.

You are of course right, but even tho defence system isnt perfect, the second button could be useful for XP farmers like the first button.
You dont have to always choose "auto battle" , in pvp probably noone will use it, but for easy pve it could spare some time :P

Julian Schofield
11-18-2015, 01:53 AM
How about a Reclaimer and Upgrade Building to get back stars on mutants we don't want and the ability to combine low level stars for higher stars and combining low level XP jugs into higher XP jugs.

Bui Quang Minh
12-04-2015, 09:08 AM
I suggest the "collect all" available on PC version.:inlove:

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
12-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Yeah,"collect all" button was suggested many times, and of course it would be great :)

Jared Franke
12-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Yes that is one of the 3 or 4 things that i want fixed or added on this game.
And when there are events like that Easter egg hunt thing. To make it so the people that live in America in places like Michigan or times zones like Michigan because i know that when events happen like the Easter egg hunt thing they always make specific times. But my problem is i have to go to school and during that time all of the Events are happening and i get home to see it ended and i get very salty/angry at kojobo lol.