PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation before a purchase

Jason Frankruyter
11-16-2015, 06:21 PM
I know you just put out a new game, so you don't really care about mutants anymore, but can you do is a favour, and add a confirmation button, before we purchase anything from the shop? Just a simple "are you sure?" Because this is the second time I've made an accidental purchase with gold...you already make it so god damn hard to get gold in the first place, and to make it so easy, that your finger slips, and now you are stuck with a second crow, for 700gold...I'm not the only one...
I know you guys don't care about us customers anymore, which you've made very apparent, but could you atleast give us that button? 2 seconds!!!!

KostisGouz
11-16-2015, 10:13 PM
First of all, they have not stopped caring for mutants and will never do. Why? Because Zodiac, will not be daily updated like mutants (possibly never, apart from bugs), which is why it took them so long to finish it and they sell it for so much: they do not need to make extra money (not that they could) from zodiac, so mutants keeps being another of their money sources which derive from in-app-purchases, therefore there will still be new mutants.
Secondly, your suggestion is worthless, because I had suggested the same thing for the same reasons but then realized why it would never happen:
1. It's not a matter of difficulty, as we all know how great Konojo is at programming and implementing new things, so it's a matter of benefit. They WANT our fingers to slip and accidentally buy something we have/don't want/don't need, because we'd need to spend more money for gold.
2. They don't care for such small matters. We should be more careful, but even though I also want this magic button, it just won't happen

SO READ CAREFULLY ALL OF YOU BEFORE MAKING THE SAME SUGGESTION. JUST DON'T! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SIMPLE THOUGH THE CREATION OF THIS BUTTON SEEMS!