PDA

View Full Version : [RESULTS] Write this Mutant's Story & Win it! (Darwin)

[K] Hugo
11-17-2015, 02:49 PM
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/828931banner2.png

Psy Captains, thank you all for participating on our latest contest!

Here are our chosen top 5 biographies for the Darwin-ish mutant!

1st position: Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

After years spent in the lab, Darwin became a victim of his own experiments. When he noticed that his body was mutating he created a device to help him control his rage Now he will compete in the Arena like any other mutant.

2nd position: ZettaX
500 Gold

After getting permission from Eva, Darwin finally got his own mutant version. This mutant has two different strands of DNA combined: A wolf's, making it agile and deadly, and Darwin's, making this mutant incredibly intelligent (and handy at the art of making martinis!).

3rd position: James Ze Awezome
400 Gold

After dozens of failures in the lab, Darwin decided to get some inspiration from other mutants and created a perfect recipe for making a clone of his mind and body. Unfortunately, he took a bit too much inspiration from the beasts of the arena and it looks more like an animal than a superhuman!

4th position: Pedro Mendonša
200 Gold

The lab's alarm echoed. A Beast had gone rogue. Having no choice, Darwin put on the experimental Enhancer, with Eva’s help. Activating it, Darwin gained super-human strength and saved the lab, but at a terrible cost: his DNA was restructured and his new form will surface every time he feels anger!

5th position: Ricardo Mira Diaz
200 Gold

Darwin was testing his latest invention, the Myogenetic Accelerator. A device which allowed the user to have accelerated muscle growth for enhanced physical performance. Darwin tested it on himself before he realized there were some traces of mutant DNA on the device it was already too late…"

If you are among these five winners, you should have received a private message to redeem your reward. In case you have not received this PM, please contact me via Private Message (with the title: "Write his Story - Winner").

Have a great day, stay tuned for the next contest!

Robb
11-20-2015, 12:27 PM
those stories are so boooooring

Yuki Chi
11-21-2015, 12:10 PM
Hmmmm I'm quite disappointed i didn't win but congrats for the winners...but to be honest I thought they choose something much more better...Hope to win next time...Once more congrats guys!

Pablo Fabian Sojo Pe˝a
11-25-2015, 08:18 PM
This is a joke right? after reading like 30 stories so i wouldn't copy anyone by mistake (like 10 really good ones) that one is the number one? -.- 3 4 and 5 are pretty good and the number 2 has some humor in it but the number 1 good lord it's not lore friendly and it's not original.

I'm not saying is bad but there were clearly better ones.

After years spent in the lab, Dr bruce baner became a victim of his own experiments. When he noticed that his body was mutating he exiled himself to help him control his rage Now he will fight against the forces of general ross to survive.