PDA

View Full Version : Crash

underromir
11-18-2015, 09:06 PM
My game crashes after the first battle,
I would like to log in, play this game and also claim that mutant for MGG
but I never get pass that first battle because it crashes.
I saw a few other posts but no solution ?
I tried to download the game again but that doesnt work...
Too bad I paid for the game and it doesnt even work?
Please can someone help me ?
Sorry If this is a post again about the same problem but im getting frustrated:O_O:

Chad Radwell
11-19-2015, 10:13 AM
It seems that no IOS device under Ipad 4 or IPhone 6 supports the game which is unbelievable as the vast majority of the company's potential customers own such devices as the earlier iPads and iPhones.
Seems strange doesn't it?

[K] Pogolina
11-19-2015, 10:38 AM
My game crashes after the first battle,
I would like to log in, play this game and also claim that mutant for MGG
but I never get pass that first battle because it crashes.
I saw a few other posts but no solution ?
I tried to download the game again but that doesnt work...
Too bad I paid for the game and it doesnt even work?
Please can someone help me ?
Sorry If this is a post again about the same problem but im getting frustrated:O_O:

Hi there!

Can you please let me know what your device is?

Cheers,
A

underromir
11-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Pogolina;47743']Hi there!

Can you please let me know what your device is?

Cheers,
A

I have the ipod touch 5 and running the newest version of ios :)

Lionel Dandy
11-20-2015, 12:35 AM
I have also have a problem with the game crashing, I have an ipad air 2 and i noticed all the crashes occurred during the battle scenes when i would click an ability, the ability would stutter not letting me target and the game would crash. Hope this helps

[K] Hugo
11-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Thank you fellow adventurers, these details help us for sure.
Now if it is not done already I would recommend you to send a ticket to the Support team (https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support). You may be asked further details about the occurence of these crashes.

Thank you again!

Bernardo Pinto
11-23-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello guys. I have the same problem. Im still at the beginning right when you get the bronze(?) saber if I'm correct.
Just after that when it tells me to go the char menu, the game just crashes... Also running with ipod 5th gen IOS 9.0.1...
It also used to crash right before i could even get in the first battle against your own sister and a few times right after that battle...
I hope its fixed soon because i really want to play it since the game its pretty good and costed quite a bit for an IOS game, but being a fan of turn based rpgs i decided to give it a try even at its current price, i just hope i wont regret it...