PDA

View Full Version : Need a Better Team!

KostisGouz
11-19-2015, 09:43 PM
I have really improved my PVP team lately. It's Gold X27, Gold Buranka and Platinum Tengu. They seem to work both defensively and offensively as 50% of my defenses are victories. But, can I make that 75%? Do YOU have a very stable team that wins most of the defenses and fights in PvP? If you do, please share it to help me and other Psy captains facing this difficulty. My team is based on a great strategy: every time, people would try to kill Buranka, so x27 would get the opportunity to wipe someone out and Tengu would then defend with his huge retaliate. This strategy is indeed working pretty good, but I need to make improvements/changes, so some help would be highly appreciated!

Howard
11-20-2015, 03:29 AM
That is a fairly good team. There is a reason why it is the most used team right now.

Defense is really hit or miss, you tend to lose more then you win due to tags.

Currently, my defense team is X27, Kitty Perry, Tengu. Other teams I have used are:
Tengu, Kitty Perry, Apex
Apex, Tengu, Lily
Dezinger, Kitty, Tengu
Abraham, Galactic Guardian, Tengu

I don't know if there are good teams, but I win much more then I lose for defense; but that is most likely due to my evo.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-20-2015, 11:16 AM
I believe that 50% of defences as victorious is really good, i got like only 20% and i think it has a lot to do if enemy can predict your defence team (and of course a good tag).
So i dont know if there is perfect defence team (probably not) but if you want to increase your chances you can try making team without duplicated genes,
like Apex, Tengu, Lily.

Bas Suilen
11-20-2015, 03:57 PM
I also get like 50% wins, I think it more towards 60-70....
The problem with defense teams is that tags sometimes don't get activated in the first turn.
Because my strategy with attacking is to have a fast Mutant X27, throw a good tag and kill one enemy mutant.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Exactly it all depends when your tag is activated, and who attacks first :P