PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Crafting in MGG!

[K] Hugo
11-20-2015, 03:27 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/24gmy69.png

Dear Psy Captains,
Are you currently drowning in unused items in your inventory?

Urban unveiled the secret of his power and developed an exciting feature coming up next week!

ARRIVAL OF CRAFTING IN MGG
Expected release date: November 25th on Facebook, and Android, early December on IOS.

Edit: Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

What is the purpose of this feature?

Over the past few months, many Psy Captains have brought up the fact that they have a lot of items in their inventory which they don't necessarily use, that are not worth being sold or that cannot be sold (for example, stars).

The feature we will introducing in a couple of days aims to adress this feedback, giving a second life to various items in your inventory by recycling them into other/better ones.

Also later on, the crafting will allow you to obtain exclusive items, which you will not be able to get anywhere else!

What are the different items that can be used in the crafting system?

The feature will allow you to use many supplies: stars, orbs, medpacks, experience drinks and shots of mutosterone.

But how does the feature work?

The crafting system is split into 3 parts:

1) The Metal Factory

This machine allows you to fuse Stars to obtain a better one.
For example: Place 5 Bronze Stars in the machine and you will obtain a Silver Star.

2) The Transformatron

This machine is dedicated to orbs:
Place 7 orbs (of the same rank) that you don't use, and you will receive a random orb of a superior rank! Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special.

3) The Supplies Lab

This machine is dedicated to supplies such as medpacks, mutosterone and XP drinks.
It allows you to combine resources into a better one! For example, 23 Experience bars will be consumed to create one Experience Drink! This will save you time and space in your inventory when applying supplies to your creatures.

Does it cost anything to use the crafting feature, and how long does it take to craft something?

Using the crafting feature is FREE and all the items are crafted INSTANTLY!

What is the Supercraft button?

Below the regular "Craft" button, you may choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting in exchange for some Gold!

Are there any requirements to access the crafting?

Yes, this feature will only be available to players who have an Evolution Center level 13 or more.

Instead of unlocking everything from the start, we prefer to enable features at various levels for a more progressive gameplay experience.

How will I be able to access crafting in game?

A new building will be activated on right side of your roof, and a button will be added to the user interface.

Note that the feature will only be accessible on Facebook and Android on November 25th.

Edit: Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow (November 26th)! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

Android users, you will have to manually update the game from the Google Play store :)

It will later be available on IOS devices early December.

Are there any other plans regarding crafting in MGG?

YES, we have exciting projects related to crafting! Stay tuned, we'll tell you more about this in a couple of weeks!

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

KostisGouz
11-20-2015, 03:56 PM
I'm really happy you actually made such a highly beneficial feature! Now I can use my 150 bronze stars to get something useful! Thank you Kobojo, I love you and wish you make more features like this in the future! :D
I want to ask something though: will it take time to finish crafting something or is it an immediate process? Also, if we want to craft a gold star, does it also take 5 silvers or less?

ama
11-20-2015, 03:56 PM
what do you mean by "Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special." ? :ohno:

KostisGouz
11-20-2015, 04:00 PM
what do you mean by "Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special." ? :ohno:

They mean that if you use for example 7 orbs which are all life +5%, it doesn't mean you'll get a life orb +10%. It can be a speed, ability, Attack orb etc. Which is why you can use any 7 orbs. Fore example, 3 life +5%, 2 Attack +2% and 1 speed +5%

[K] Hugo
11-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Thank you for explaining Kostis, that is exactly that :)

I'm really happy you actually made such a highly beneficial feature! Now I can use my 150 bronze stars to get something useful! Thank you Kobojo, I love you and wish you make more features like this in the future! :D
One question though: will it take time to finish crafting something or is it an immediate process?

Thank you for your kind words :) It will be instantly created, to time to wait! I add that info in the Patch Notes.

Jane Hayes
11-20-2015, 04:16 PM
This is a great advancement in the game. Thank you for taking our feedback to heart!

stalion199
11-20-2015, 04:25 PM
well good job for some new updates Kobojo :D

Kervie De Leon
11-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Will it be able to create gold and platinum stars?

Jovljevic Aleksandar
11-20-2015, 04:30 PM
you got support from me in that... but i was thinking, what about buffs like crits and anti-crits, can we craft that too?

[K] Hugo
11-20-2015, 04:37 PM
you got support from me in that... but i was thinking, what about buffs like crits and anti-crits, can we craft that too?

Not for now, but that is an interesting suggestion for the future!

Will it be able to create gold and platinum stars?

Yes!

Brandon Charles
11-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Will this affect the frame rate of the rooftop for pc users?

[K] Hugo
11-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Will this affect the frame rate of the rooftop for pc users?

It should not, it is just a building to click after all :)

Donizeti Simao
11-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Excelente ideia, parabens

Ricardo Ferreira
11-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Excelent improvement! :D

Adie Abd Gani
11-20-2015, 06:49 PM
two thumbs up guys....i hope we can craft our redundant mutants too in the future...

may i know how much gold will be consumed for supercraft??

Lucie Naasti
11-20-2015, 07:15 PM
two thumbs up guys....i hope we can craft our redundant mutants too in the future...

That'd be awesome indeed

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
11-20-2015, 09:04 PM
Great work, cant wait for this feature :)

Ive got a question tho.

Hugo;47813']What is the Supercraft button?

Below the regular "Craft" button, you may choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting in exchange for some Gold!

I dont know if i understood it correcly - does it mean f.e. that when i craft orb i can get 2 orbs instead of one by spending gold?

Steve Austin
11-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Will we be able to craft more rooftop space? I would purchase buildings if we had some where to put them. I would like to have at least one of every mutant I have on screen( all golds and platinum) so allies can see what I'm working with.

Joey Blade
11-20-2015, 10:18 PM
thanks for the new tool ;p

Tom Price
11-20-2015, 10:22 PM
YES KOBOJO! YES! Finally!

KostisGouz
11-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Great work, cant wait for this feature :)

Ive got a question tho.

I dont know if i understood it correcly - does it mean f.e. that when i craft orb i can get 2 orbs instead of one by spending gold?

Maybe it will give you an amount equivalent to how much gold you spend, or for a specific amount of gold, it could give you 2 or more

Rb Rb
11-20-2015, 11:06 PM
So i see in the limited time event you can get a gold furnace. what will be the difference from the normal and gold one?

Darkfire
11-21-2015, 03:13 AM
That's why I like MGG, beacuse it keeps the game fresh and comfortable for the players.
Keep the Good Work!

Alex Mitro
11-21-2015, 07:06 AM
Absolutely awesome! Once again, Kobojo listening to what it's players want. This is why MGG is the only game I play on Facebook. Dragon City really needs to take a page out of Kobojo's book as I had played that game since it's inception, 3 years ago, and finally gave up due to extremely poor developer/player relations. MGG is the polar opposite of that! I buy mutants for cash sometimes just to support the game. Great job Kobojo!

Yuki Chi
11-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Wow this feature is quite a great idea, and it's quite a great help to get more better stars too. Good Job MGG Team!

Vickey Knight
11-21-2015, 04:31 PM
what about larva/mutants that we dont need. can we do something with it.

Julian Schofield
11-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Thank for these additions to enhance gameplay.

Johnny Austin
11-22-2015, 11:38 AM
It would be great if Kobojo bring back the campaign pass gift to send among players and can be crafted too. Anyways nice update . Really good to see the game become better and better

Shivam Ganguly
11-25-2015, 05:44 AM
Dear Kobojo, Today its 25th November the releasing date of new carfting machine so time is 10:12 am so why can't I open the new machine

gobinator
11-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Dear Kobojo, Today its 25th November the releasing date of new carfting machine so time is 10:12 am so why can't I open the new machine

When will be the Machine available ??

Dom Veselư
11-25-2015, 08:54 AM
8:53 (UTC+01:00) and still nothing :D

Vickey Knight
11-25-2015, 09:48 AM
building is not activated why. will it be activated today mgg.

RozarnApen
11-25-2015, 11:36 AM
This is a release date now 17:35(UTC+07:00) Still nothing

Dom Veselư
11-25-2015, 11:46 AM
Note that the feature will only be accessible on Facebook and Android on November 25th.

they did not say it will be 2015... maybe we can get it in 2020 :)

http://s29.postimg.org/iulwhvcw5/Sn_mek_obrazovky_171.png

i see that building but cant click on it...

i tried chrme, ie and firefox... nothing...

Kervie De Leon
11-25-2015, 02:51 PM

they did not say it will be 2015... maybe we can get it in 2020 :)

http://s29.postimg.org/iulwhvcw5/Sn_mek_obrazovky_171.png

i see that building but cant click on it...

i tried chrme, ie and firefox... nothing...

Same here.... wont it be active today?

Vickey Knight
11-25-2015, 02:59 PM
mgg say something no reply yet, what should we do wait or no, it will come today or not.no words from you guys

Vince Marky Flinn
11-25-2015, 03:02 PM
and the blue building disappeared again, I'm a pious jerk for waiting too long.

[K] Hugo
11-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

Dom Veselư
11-25-2015, 06:35 PM
i am waiting from morning... refreshing forum for about 10 hours... whole time i am in the game waiting... for nothing...

Mohamed Ramadan
11-25-2015, 07:47 PM
can you tell us exactly when it will go online

Pablo Fabian Sojo Peña
11-26-2015, 06:10 AM
How about the monkey king? just saying at least change that already, btw the game is crashing a lot.

Vickey Knight
11-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Hugo;48046']Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

i hope today it will be in the game , until now there is no sign of it. also want to ask what was about black friday market i dont understand and i think it will not happen.

Fadi Brahem
11-26-2015, 12:57 PM
the crafting machine is great with some additional quests that give up to 1k gold and other great thing
but i hope they add things like
compaign passes
double xp
double regeneration
and
the mutant evolver( put 3-4 basic versions of the same mutant and you get a bronze one )

Thee Mage
11-26-2015, 03:14 PM
When I craft and the rewards are shown it comes up as a blank! No rewards shown!!!

Carlo Quisado
11-26-2015, 05:10 PM
its really hard or need time to "CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK in Supplies Lab. i suggest to put some x2 x3 x4 x5 etc. to craft that supplies for us to make it fast? thanks for reply.

Brandon Charles
11-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Has anyone tried crafting with 5 platinum stars?

Dom Veselư
11-26-2015, 09:26 PM
Has anyone tried crafting with 5 platinum stars?

you cant do that, platinum star cant be put there...

Leo Chen
11-26-2015, 11:50 PM
i like this feature, really helped with the items acumulating, but i want to ask: i put 7 orbs rank 2, and boost gold to it, even if i don't put gold will it have the chance of me lossing it all, all orbs and gold too returning nothing by chance?

Sa Hul
11-27-2015, 06:38 AM
Sugoi !!! I love it !!!

Brandon Phoummany
11-27-2015, 09:06 AM
Thank you. :3

Saurav Singh
11-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Maybe it will give you an amount equivalent to how much gold you spend, or for a specific amount of gold, it could give you 2 or more

It will Give You 3 Items With Supercraft! Isn't that amazing. ;)

Joseph Roxberry
11-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Campaign pass crafting, big med pack crafting, and power up crafting are all ideas you might consider. Not sure if anyone else suggested them. By the way, thank you very much for adding the crafting feature. It is GREATLY appreciated.:inlove:

Tamer Basiouni
11-28-2015, 12:38 PM
First: Thanks Kobojo for a great feature, it is pretty nice.
Second: Here is some feedback;
Pros:
A. Ease of use and understanding.
B. Making many useless items useful.
C. Nice graphics.

Cons:
Crafting Equation:
Metal Factory:
5 Bronze Stars => 1 Silver Star. Well! Bronze Stars are easy to obtain and no body is going to pay 50 Golds for it unless they are really in a hurry, so getting the Silver Star (worth 250 Golds) is a good deal.
5 Silver Stars => 1 Gold Star!!!!!! Silver Stars are harder to obtain and quite a lot of us paid 250 Golds for each, so transferring 5 Silver Stars (worth 1,250 Golds) for the Gold Star (worth 500 Golds) is a real waste.
5 Gold Stars (very hard to get & worth 2,500 Golds) => 1 Platinum Star (extra hard to get, worth 1,000 Golds & destroys 2 L-30 Gold Mutants)!!!! No Comment.
Note: the Super Crafting feature sets things right, I guess that's your main aim, to make players use this feature more
One Click is enough. Since we can't mix stars like with the Transformatron then why not make it a One-Click to add all needed like the Supplies Lab.

Transformatron:
7 (Different!) L0 Orbs => 1 (Random!) L1 Orbs. At any level; different Orbs cost differently and still the next level doesn't cost 7 times more. Also a lot of us has the basic Orbs from the Mystery Gifting System (which needs enrichment by the way) and it is good to put them into some use (see Pros) but try to make it more appealing to the players and still balancing it with your corporate profits which is a "just cause".

Supplies Lab.
9 Small Med Packs (9 points) => 1 Med Pack (10 points). Good, but based on the stars progression system I hate to suggest transforming Med Packs into Big Med Packs :\
9 Small Shots of Mutosterone (9%) => 1 Shot of Mutosterone (10%). Again good, but 5 Shots of Mutosterone (50%) => 1 Big Shot of Mutosterone (50%) is just aggregation of my stocks but still good.
23 XP Bars (230 points) => 1 XP Drink (250 points). Again good, but 4 XP Drinks (1,000 points) => 1 XP Jar (1,000 points) is just another aggregation of my stocks & still good, but I didn't know of any limitations on the stock, and there is no Super Crafting here to make a better deal out of it.

Suggestions:
Perhaps you have some of those ready to bring later but here it goes:
1. Unify; a suggested name for a fourth section in the Factory for the operation of Uniting 3 or more similar Mutants and Larva to make a better one.
2. Crafting Similar Orbs in the Transformatron assures that the outcome is of the same type.
3. Max limit increase; 50 Campain Passes = 1 Pass more in the limit available.
4. Revise the Crafting Equation.

Grim Jack
11-29-2015, 07:15 AM
5 Silver Stars => 1 Gold Star!!!!!! Silver Stars are harder to obtain and quite a lot of us paid 250 Golds for each, so transferring 5 Silver Stars (worth 1,250 Golds) for the Gold Star (worth 500 Golds) is a real waste.
5 Gold Stars (very hard to get & worth 2,500 Golds) => 1 Platinum Star (extra hard to get, worth 1,000 Golds & destroys 2 L-30 Gold Mutants)!!!! No Comment.

Tamer,

I've seen this thought several times posted on FB. But please consider this:

Crafting Gold and Silver stars will not be for everyone. Perhaps even a minority. Heck, likely just a minority! I'll give you that. But at the same time, those of us who've been around for a while have a plethora of Bronze stars we'd never otherwise use. For me, 125 Bronze->25 Sliver -> 5 Gold + 1400 gold = 3 Plat stars for cheaper than the only Plat star sale we've seen at 2 for 1 (1000 gold). Yes, if you take full price Gold stars + 1400 super craft = 3 Plat stars, you're just not thinking!! No one in their right mind should do that.

Carlo Quisado
12-01-2015, 02:13 AM
First: Thanks Kobojo for a great feature, it is pretty nice.
Second: Here is some feedback;
Pros:
A. Ease of use and understanding.
B. Making many useless items useful.
C. Nice graphics.

Cons:
Crafting Equation:
Metal Factory:
5 Bronze Stars => 1 Silver Star. Well! Bronze Stars are easy to obtain and no body is going to pay 50 Golds for it unless they are really in a hurry, so getting the Silver Star (worth 250 Golds) is a good deal.
Note: the Super Crafting feature sets things right, I guess that's your main aim, to make players use this feature more
One Click is enough. Since we can't mix stars like with the Transformatron then why not make it a One-Click to add all needed like the Supplies Lab.

Transformatron:
7 (Different!) L0 Orbs => 1 (Random!) L1 Orbs. At any level; different Orbs cost differently and still the next level doesn't cost 7 times more. Also a lot of us has the basic Orbs from the Mystery Gifting System (which needs enrichment by the way) and it is good to put them into some use (see Pros) but try to make it more appealing to the players and still balancing it with your corporate profits which is a "just cause".

Supplies Lab.
9 Small Med Packs (9 points) => 1 Med Pack (10 points). Good, but based on the stars progression system I hate to suggest transforming Med Packs into Big Med Packs :\
9 Small Shots of Mutosterone (9%) => 1 Shot of Mutosterone (10%). Again good, but 5 Shots of Mutosterone (50%) => 1 Big Shot of Mutosterone (50%) is just aggregation of my stocks but still good.
23 XP Bars (230 points) => 1 XP Drink (250 points). Again good, but 4 XP Drinks (1,000 points) => 1 XP Jar (1,000 points) is just another aggregation of my stocks & still good, but I didn't know of any limitations on the stock, and there is no Super Crafting here to make a better deal out of it.

Suggestions:
Perhaps you have some of those ready to bring later but here it goes:
1. Unify; a suggested name for a fourth section in the Factory for the operation of Uniting 3 or more similar Mutants and Larva to make a better one.
2. Crafting Similar Orbs in the Transformatron assures that the outcome is of the same type.
3. Max limit increase; 50 Campain Passes = 1 Pass more in the limit available.
4. Revise the Crafting Equation.

up for this one!

i think they just want us to spend our gold and use money in it. :(

Grim Jack
12-01-2015, 04:17 AM

Entice us to spend sounds more reasonable to me. If they want us to spend gold....buy gold....spend gold, we need an enticement. Either an obvious quid-pro-quo or a chance at something even better....at a lower price.....but with risk involved.

However you want to look at it, yes, Kobojo would undoubtedly like for every player to buy $20 worth of gold weekly. The more options they give us, the better chance they have of collecting.

If their style of business isn't one you approve of or like or whatever, either play without spending a dime (you can play for free after all), or have fun some other way. Seems like a win-win to me.

Michael Tinker
12-05-2015, 03:12 AM
you for got about the eggs, but i love the feature, great for the game, thanks for listening, and working to make the game even better. ps mustosterone isnt worth the time it takes to craft up, can we just sell trade or craft in to something random?

Tamer Basiouni
12-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Tamer,

I've seen this thought several times posted on FB. But please consider this:

Crafting Gold and Silver stars will not be for everyone. Perhaps even a minority. Heck, likely just a minority! I'll give you that. But at the same time, those of us who've been around for a while have a plethora of Bronze stars we'd never otherwise use. For me, 125 Bronze->25 Sliver -> 5 Gold + 1400 gold = 3 Plat stars for cheaper than the only Plat star sale we've seen at 2 for 1 (1000 gold). Yes, if you take full price Gold stars + 1400 super craft = 3 Plat stars, you're just not thinking!! No one in their right mind should do that.

I hear you; and with the situation you describe then it is quite the deal for you, and those are not a minority, and even if they were they ARE still customers with rights

up for this one!

Carlo! When I wrote that their aim is for us to use gold, I didn't mean for it to sound bad. Kobojo is a business and their aim is profit.
Actually, treating online gaming as a God-given right is a very wrong perception; virtual reality is not a for free it just has no physical form.

What I was suggesting is that the need to consider a more appealing equation for most players while keeping their income flow.

An extra Suggestion:
For the Supplies Lab and since the outcome is known already, please consider this;
A. Removing the confirmation message, I trust you will give me what I crafted :)
B. One Click Multiple Crafting, If I add 23 Xp bars I get 1 Xp drink, If I add 230 Xp bars I get 10 Xp drinks, I don't need to repeat the process 10 times. Just like with selling multiple larva. It could be something like every time I click on Xp bars, I add 23 more of them, and the outcome is just a multiplication. Same with Mutosterone and Med Pack.

Jerome Gustilo
06-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Hugo;47793']
http://i67.tinypic.com/24gmy69.png

Dear Psy Captains,
Are you currently drowning in unused items in your inventory?

Urban unveiled the secret of his power and developed an exciting feature coming up next week!

ARRIVAL OF CRAFTING IN MGG
Expected release date: November 25th on Facebook, and Android, early December on IOS.

Edit: Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

you know what guys ?! i've wasted 400 gold on super craft mission when i click the 400 gold craft man it got crashed then it doesn't complete the mission please give me back my 400 gold it sucks man it sucks