PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Issue!

KostisGouz
11-21-2015, 05:24 PM
I've been trying to do a heroic quest, but no matter how much progress I do, no matter if I go past a checkpoint, nothing is saved. Not only that, I reenter and the fights I did do not reappear, neither do the chests or harvester sprites. It's like, I've done all this progress, but it just doesn't appear. That doesn't only happen in heroic quests. I happen to have missed a chest or something, but then I searched the WHOLE area and there seemed to be nothing else to find, probably because it had been collected but not saved. And, I had started a side quest and couldn't finish it before I end the mission. I had to talk to someone so as to finish the person, but it wouldn't let me do so! This game needs so many fixes!!!

MIxMasterMilk
11-26-2015, 02:25 AM
I noticed the same thing about the heroic quests not saving. A little trial and error has uncovered something useful though. Rack up all those battles, then pass a save point & all the progress in terms of items collected and experience is saved. I've been able to get some oddball items I had not seen while completing episode 1 this way. As a side note, My main character has stopped gaining experience at 238118 (lvl 31). All the other characters are still below this mark and accruing, as is the equipment experience. Grind Time!