PDA

View Full Version : What is your best PVP team?

Brandon Charles
11-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone! I was just sorting through all the mutants I have gained over the last year and I was wondering, What is your best PVP team? I have been switching between my Star trooper, X-27, Undead Soldier. What are all of you using? Any battle theories?

Howard
11-21-2015, 10:02 PM
I constantly change my team depending on what my opponent has. I have maybe 10 mutants which I pick between for battle: Project X27, Tengu, Dezinger, Abraham Lincoln, Kitty Perry, Apex, Lily, Buck Maurice, Dragons Mother.

Although lately, I have been using X27, one of the above mutants, and a mutant that I need to level up (or two) when I have opponents that i can easily beat.

KostisGouz
11-21-2015, 10:07 PM
The key to a good team is to think just like you opponent. My team for example, is Buranka, Tengu and X27. Why? Because everyone would attack Buranka until they kill him, focusing the tag on him too, while x27 would attack and possibly kill one of the opposing mutants. Then, Tengu would attack as well, as no one would go for him because of his 5k retaliate, thus we would attack inflicting tons of damage and anyone left would be killed from his retaliate once attacked. This works more than 75% of the time when I attack and, possibly at least half of the times I defend. This however, doesn't mean I always win or I want you to get the same team. It's an example on how to determine your team. 2 more tips: 1. Avoid having mutants with touching genes, such as Undead Soldier and 2. Take the currently most popular mutants into account. Right now, you often see Apex, x27, Garlog, viper and others, so think of that as well.

Brandon Charles
11-21-2015, 10:46 PM
I see lots of love for X-27, what orbs do you use for it? I'm fond of a speed orb, attack orb and a critical one.

narthrax
11-21-2015, 11:11 PM
level 60 platinum dezinger with 2 lv 1 mutants to trick low evo players.

Howard
11-22-2015, 06:49 AM
I see lots of love for X-27, what orbs do you use for it? I'm fond of a speed orb, attack orb and a critical one.

My X27 has 2 health orbs and a speed orb

Grim Jack
11-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Depending on your EVO, teams vary greatly.

Early on, Oriax/Mr. M/Capt. Peace/Wrenchfury and maybe Zombat are prevalent. Once Legendaries join the mix, Buck/Buranka/X27/Apex seem to be more staples depending on what's been offered in the shop recently. Higher up you start to see Tengu a lot more. Since you can only get him by finishing the Gold Star Bingo, it takes a long time to acquire.

So if you don't see many Tengus yet, you probably don't see too many Necro mutants except for the few players who insist on trying to use Britany in PVP. If there aren't that many Necros, having muts with the Mythic gene aren't very necessary(exception = Buranka). Sabres are omnipresent so you definitely want to have one or two Zoo genes. And if there are likely to be Zoo genes, packing a Cyber or two is a good idea. Since Galactic is strong/brutal against Zoo/Cyber and gives no benefit to Sabre attacks, there's where you should round out your team.

My defense team changes often and I fight against the highest EVO's there are in the game. My go-tos are: Tengu, Dragons' Mother, Rack, Kitty, Buranka, X27. Zoo heavy to deter X27/Apex/Buck, Tengu for mega retaliate, Rack & Kitty to cover Cyber (and their boost is fantastic), D Mom to brutal other Tengus, Buranka to make killing Tengu first an issue so his retaliate can finish off many muts in mid match.

And always pack some speed to get your tag off. Until I hit EVO 150 or so, I could often wipe out a def team before they got an attack off.

I hope this wasn't too scatter brained to follow and gives you some food for thought!

GJ-

Dom Veselư
11-25-2015, 08:45 AM
for my attack, i have at least one gold or platinum mutant of each gene ony my top evo lvl (34) :)
cyber: dead bot, captain wrenchfury, 2x stealth bot (all gold)
necro: dire despot, the boogey girl (gold...)
saber: platinum enforcer ang golden: warrior, enforcer, 2x zena, 2x nordic knightmare, 2x buck (i want to make them platinum, waiting for platinum star...)
zoomrph: gargantus (my most used mutant as attack in pvp), kitty (gold...)
galactic: bounty bug, nebulon (gold...)
mythic: medusa, anubis (gold...)

for defence i have gold gargantus, platinum enforcer and gold bounty bug... but i am not shure its the best combination, maybe i have some better mutants, i dont know...

Brandon Charles
12-14-2015, 05:15 PM
Depending on your EVO, teams vary greatly.

Early on, Oriax/Mr. M/Capt. Peace/Wrenchfury and maybe Zombat are prevalent. Once Legendaries join the mix, Buck/Buranka/X27/Apex seem to be more staples depending on what's been offered in the shop recently. Higher up you start to see Tengu a lot more. Since you can only get him by finishing the Gold Star Bingo, it takes a long time to acquire.

So if you don't see many Tengus yet, you probably don't see too many Necro mutants except for the few players who insist on trying to use Britany in PVP. If there aren't that many Necros, having muts with the Mythic gene aren't very necessary(exception = Buranka). Sabres are omnipresent so you definitely want to have one or two Zoo genes. And if there are likely to be Zoo genes, packing a Cyber or two is a good idea. Since Galactic is strong/brutal against Zoo/Cyber and gives no benefit to Sabre attacks, there's where you should round out your team.

My defense team changes often and I fight against the highest EVO's there are in the game. My go-tos are: Tengu, Dragons' Mother, Rack, Kitty, Buranka, X27. Zoo heavy to deter X27/Apex/Buck, Tengu for mega retaliate, Rack & Kitty to cover Cyber (and their boost is fantastic), D Mom to brutal other Tengus, Buranka to make killing Tengu first an issue so his retaliate can finish off many muts in mid match.

And always pack some speed to get your tag off. Until I hit EVO 150 or so, I could often wipe out a def team before they got an attack off.

I hope this wasn't too scatter brained to follow and gives you some food for thought!

GJ-

Thanks for the advice Grim and Howard! I just made my first elites ranking this morning. That team advice was absolutely golden on both ends.