PDA

View Full Version : Any alive moderator or game master or administrator?!?

Toba Gabriel
12-29-2013, 06:10 PM
I want to know if there is anybody alive in this freaking forum because the game is facing a lot of bugs and issues and nobody is answering to their customers ,... why the forum is so dead? This is how you think you will atract more players? Ignoring the players who probably spent real money for gold and now they cant play the game because of some incompetent admins?!?!
Thats outrageous and I feel sorry for the people who gave you money , to give them nothing in return !!!

Blaskievics Roland
12-29-2013, 09:18 PM
True,the admins are al sleeping,sadly there is nothing what we can do....

Toba Gabriel
01-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Admins dont gives a shit about any of us , good thing that among us are idiots to give them money for gold , as a proof you can see in forum , ever since I registered I never saw a moderator, game master ,or an admin , but in the FB page and in game they dont forget to advertise all the packages to give them money , while their servive for customers is inexistent!!! Good luck to all stupid enough to pay real money , because if you will have a problem ,nobody will be there to help you

Wolf Al Harez
01-04-2014, 12:31 AM
the only admin i saw in the form is karr but he dont appear a lot

Toba Gabriel
01-05-2014, 12:00 AM
the only admin i saw in the form is karr but he dont appear a lotHe is not alive believe me he is dead as this tforum is , their mission is to destroy the game not to get more players ;)