PDA

View Full Version : BUGS

Slug
11-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Here are some of the bugs I have found:

1. Unable to collect the item "claw" and "scale" when found or won in battle. The item simply disappears. This makes leveling up all characters weapons impossible, significantly reducing the "replay value" of this short "instillation."

2. Unable to complete multiple side quests. After completing the quests and retuning for a reward, I am not able to initiate a conversation with them to complete the quest. Very "unrewarding".

3. The three circles for each level do not change regardless of level status. I imagine that the intent was that these would fill when a level is completed 100%.

4. Progress replaying each level is not documented, or saved. Therefor the replay value of these levels is significantly diminished.

Great game / art / story... bad marketing / release / bugs...

Warace
11-25-2015, 05:37 PM
Here are some of the bugs I have found:

1. Unable to collect the item "claw" and "scale" when found or won in battle. The item simply disappears. This makes leveling up all characters weapons impossible, significantly reducing the "replay value" of this short "instillation."

2. Unable to complete multiple side quests. After completing the quests and retuning for a reward, I am not able to initiate a conversation with them to complete the quest. Very "unrewarding".

3. The three circles for each level do not change regardless of level status. I imagine that the intent was that these would fill when a level is completed 100%.

4. Progress replaying each level is not documented, or saved. Therefor the replay value of these levels is significantly diminished.

Great game / art / story... bad marketing / release / bugs...

I am experiencing some of the same issues, namely
- the side quest "in arms way" finding Kaylin 3 brothers in King Warsala story. After completion A second sprite appear next to Kaylin but neither sprites has dialog prompts any longer. (For fairness I must say I was able to complete 5 other side quests)

In addition I am unable to complete the "find the missing king and queen' quest because the app crashes each time I defeat the Chimera boss in the prayer garden. I doubt is hardware related since I play using a iPhone 6s. Hope to see soon a second app update addressing these issues in the Apple Store.

[K] Hugo
11-25-2015, 06:06 PM
Thank you for your feedback adventurers, if it is not done already please submit a ticket to the support team using this link (https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support) with as many details as what you wrote here.

Thank you for your collaboration!