PDA

View Full Version : Royal steward bug

Xerkics
11-23-2015, 05:34 AM
I've recovered the key to kitoto castle throne room from the steward but the game refuses to recognise that I found him even tho I goT The key in my quest iTems but now I can't interact with the door and stuck I submitted a ticket but does anyone know of a workaround? Reloading and going to the stewards body again does nothing.
Any ideas.

Xerkics
11-23-2015, 03:37 PM
I've had a reply from support which was a copy paste from someone who hasn't even bothered to read my ticket really unhappy about this as I can't play the game anymore due to this bug as I can't reload from an earlier save due to their save system.

[K] Hugo
11-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Hello Xekics, sorry to read you are facing an issue. May I ask you the number of the ticket you sent to to support team? Thanks!

Xerkics
11-23-2015, 06:19 PM
Hugo;47937']Hello Xekics, sorry to read you are facing an issue. May I ask you the number of the ticket you sent to to support team? Thanks!

Thanks. I'm really upset as I was really enjoying playing yesterday and this bug is completely game breaking for me .

Xerkics
11-24-2015, 06:24 PM
As i said in the latest reply to support ill wait for the patches this week and if they dont fix the issue ill have to ask for a refund from Apple as i cant play the game with this kind of bug.

[K] Hugo
11-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Thank you for your patience dear adventurer, I hope that your issue will be solved very soon by the team so you can resume your exploration of Orcanon.

Xerkics
11-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Im hoping it will be latest patch didnt do anything for me so far. Im being hopeful for the next one.