PDA

View Full Version : Need help requesting a refund..!!

Murdrake
11-24-2015, 01:01 AM
Hi everyone.
I'm not happy about my purchase for this game. It was unaccurately advertised as a complete game only to be edited later in the app store description as episodec. I have been missled by that original description.
My question is this. How can I request a refund for my money cause I don't feel like playing an unfinished game and I don't like the feeling of being manipulated to pay a full premium price only to discovered that I was being lored to a trap of iAP of an episodec chapters.
There was clearly a miscomunication between the developers and consumers. Thoes who have faith in the game and what the developers promised took the bait and learned the lesson the hard way. I'm one of them.
I don't want to debate about this issue. All I want is a refund so I can give my money to someone who deliver on their promise.
I tried contacting support but I got stuck at the log in page. There is no register option and I tried using my forum log in and it didn't work.
Could someone please guid me throgh the process of requesting a refund either from the app store or directory from the developers.
Thank you.

Frank Schroeder
11-24-2015, 05:18 PM
You need to ask for refund at Apple as example if you bought it on iOS... You can directly ask for it on the bill and the game will be deactivated...
The game support can't help you with that...