PDA

View Full Version : Tons of pvp points

Azius
12-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Hi. recently I won a battle with someone who has a total evo level of 117, and mine is 96. I won 175 pvp points. Is it a glitch or something?

Xerkics
12-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I think your first battle of a new pvp season sometimes puts you back closer to your previous rank ? not sure .I once got 400 points for my first battle.

John MacDonald
12-01-2015, 08:37 PM
I agree that there seems to be some glitch.

My total Evo was 93 and I just fought someone - and won - against someone with total Evo 135. And got 10 points.

His mutants weren't terrible, they were all gold. He almost had 50% higher evo than me and the game thought this was a fair and balanced PvP experience.

So... Platinum mutants. 14% stronger and I'm considered to be roughly on equal footing with somebody that had 50% higher evo levels than me. That... Doesn't seem right. I had a tag and he didn't, and it was the best and highest level tag I had and I -still- barely won.

Other than the mutants, I don't really pay much attention to PvP. I just try to get in the top 10% because I have no idea why I'm getting the points I am, or when I should pay for a different matchup because it'll be worth next to nothing, and I'm giving away large amounts of points in defenses for no conceivable reason that I can think of. It's not my team - I lose most of my defenses because everyone is much higher level than me and that makes attacks on me relatively easy.

Grim Jack
12-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Hi. recently I won a battle with someone who has a total evo level of 117, and mine is 96. I won 175 pvp points. Is it a glitch or something?

175 is a great win, but not so high that I'd even think there's a glitch. It's not unusual to see players post pics of 2000-3000 point wins in some FB groups.