PDA

View Full Version : And again. REALLY?! Missing Allies "AGAIN" for the nth time. MISSING,MISSING,MISSING

Jayvee Vallega
12-31-2013, 10:01 AM

Seriously. THIS AGAIN? :mad:

Othie Kimble
01-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Join the club....been missing allys and can not even log into the game and contacting support is like taking to the damn wall....freaking no one is there. I have a support ticket out there since Nov on another issue.....

Boballo Boballo Junior
01-02-2014, 02:07 PM
lol atleast you can play i cant the freaking attack code 1 keep showing the same problem now for over 2 weeks cant log in :mad: fix it damn it

Tim Quey
01-08-2014, 03:05 PM
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? I just lost 97% of my allies! They disappeared early this morning -- including friends that I have had in this game since the 3rd iteration of PvP (when I joined). Please advise if I will be able to get them back!!!!

Karr1981
01-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi,

We are continuing to investigate the issue with friends dissapearing, as soon as we have an update I will inform you all.

In terms of the login in attack code 1 error, we have this morning released a fix we hope will address this issue, and we welcome feedback from those who were suffering from this issue.

Thanks,

Chris