PDA

View Full Version : Can we have an option to select our tag please?

Xerkics
12-01-2015, 05:06 PM
See title please. Maybe for a nominal charge of 5 gold when its changed ? Pretty please?
Thanks.

Imhotempt
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Yours is actually a very good idea, but i would not charge any gold, maybe money... I have a problem, with my tag: I have a platinum Buck Maurice but when a friend uses my tag it allways comes the Harpy. And my Buck Maurice is maxed up at lvl 34 the same way the Harpy is, but, I repat, she is gold and he is platinum, aaigth?

Mormegil
12-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah that would be quite good! Also having it show what mutant is going to come out of a friend's tag would be the best...

as for:

Yours is actually a very good idea, but i would not charge any gold, maybe money... I have a problem, with my tag: I have a platinum Buck Maurice but when a friend uses my tag it allways comes the Harpy. And my Buck Maurice is maxed up at lvl 34 the same way the Harpy is, but, I repat, she is gold and he is platinum, aaigth?
If you have more than 1 mutant at max level and full exp bar, the one that has been into the incubator last will be the tag. (simply: your most recently bred mutant is gonna have priority)

Creios
12-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I hope and pray that Kobojo hear you suggestion. :D

Irad Blf
12-03-2015, 12:34 AM
This is one of the updates in which the Kobojo should give priority, for the need to maintain organized tag is a very basic thing. If all claimed by this feature in the game, Kobojo could meet their audience updating the game implementing a new tool that would allow the selection of their own tag.

Irad Blf
12-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Hello, a moderator or power user can answer the Kobojo has plans to implement a tool in the game that allow the user to choose their own TAG? I believe that 100% of MGG players are in favor of this update.

Already, thank you for your response.

Grim Jack
12-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Hello, a moderator or power user can answer the Kobojo has plans to implement a tool in the game that allow the user to choose their own TAG? I believe that 100% of MGG players are in favor of this update.

Already, thank you for your response.

I have never heard of this other than players wishing it were true. Sorry.

CageX22V3
12-03-2015, 03:07 AM
I think this would be a great idea I hate leveling up my mutants and then it picks whichever one I leveled last as my tag.

George Arnaoutoglou
12-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Now that's an awesome idea. We could choose out tag the same way we choose our arena defence team. And furthermore a system could be made where, while in the tag choosing screen, before a fight, instead of the profile pictures of our friends we will see their tagged mutants and their levels.

ColdShadow
12-03-2015, 08:56 PM
I have never heard of this other than players wishing it were true. Sorry.

Well, first off hello, I come from the spanish community, but I chose to remain in the english forum, and I can say that I've seen many people in the facebook page commenting about this, and a tool to choose the tag is something a 100% of the players would agree with, since this topic has existed since long time ago.
And I'm one of the many players that actually hate the tag system, you have to limit the exp bar of your mutants, meaning that you cannot use it often or they would replace the tag you want to remain... so yes, this tool would come in handy to be honest.
Cheers.

Grim Jack
12-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi ColdShadow:

In the original post I was answering :

Hello, a moderator or power user can answer the Kobojo has plans to implement a tool in the game that allow the user to choose their own TAG?

Barring a language/translation issue, he says "Kobojo has plans to implement". The answer to that is "I have never heard of this other than players wishing it were true."

I confirm that many many players have been asking for such, but Kobojo has not stated they plan to implement this idea.

Irad Blf
12-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Well, it's never too late to implement a good idea, so well that Kobojo could start thinking about making this simple change in the game, I would please everyone and facilitate the playability of the game.Which in my opinion, choose your own TAG, it is extremely basic and simple. Kobojo, here I leave my appeal on behalf of many players, change the TAG system to a manual system, to the delight of his followers. Thank you :)

Klofak
12-04-2015, 06:02 PM
I would even support a 50 gold fee for every tag change.

Jared Franke
12-05-2015, 07:58 PM
I would like this put into the game also. Cause who would want a tag team that does 1000 damage and you are a super high level to the point where the tag team does like 1% of the mutants health and right away you know you lost the fight cause if it is pvp if you have a bad tag team there is a very big chance that you wont win because you need to kill at least 1 mutant with the tag-team and if you cant do that then you are screwed.

Irad Blf
12-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Come on guys, we claim more this tool for the game that we like so much, if we stay quiet, the Kobojo never know of our needs in the game, let's shout, make noise, let's do reach the ears of Kobojo if all support the cause, the chances of the meet will be very large, simply replicate here you are also in favor. (we will not give up the idea).

Mormegil
12-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Come on guys, we claim more this tool for the game that we like so much, if we stay quiet, the Kobojo never know of our needs in the game, let's shout, make noise, let's do reach the ears of Kobojo if all support the cause, the chances of the meet will be very large, simply replicate here you are also in favor. (we will not give up the idea).
I stongly agree.

I also think that this is very much needed in the game, as having a good tag makes the difference. Also doing something like having the mutant portrait show instead of the friend's one when selecting a tag (to know what's coming out) would be golden.