PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:Solutions for PVP

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Well well kobojo here i have solutions about PVP problem which low evo players meet super high evo player.my solution is change the PVP system like:
Evo 30 players maximum can only meet evo 50 players(they can't meet evo 51 or more)
Evo 50 players maximum can only meet evo 70 players(they can't meet evo 71 or more)
This way also can prevent cheaters from attacking high evo players so that's mean this way also make them lost their points resource

Den Abn
12-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Great idea. But why not fix the main problem that cause this to happen ?

Mormegil
12-04-2015, 01:43 AM
And exactly why a person with a level sum of 90 would want to go against a level sum of 150? I fail to see how this "cap" would be meaningful. But again, i'm not a veteran player, so...

Grim Jack
12-04-2015, 08:49 AM
And exactly why a person with a level sum of 90 would want to go against a level sum of 150? I fail to see how this "cap" would be meaningful. But again, i'm not a veteran player, so...

As a (very) veteran player who has many veteran friends in the game, it is almost always preferable to be matched against a higher EVO opponent. Until platinum mutants arrived, there was a very consistent 'beat them and gain lots of points vs lose to them and lose minimal points". So it was always worth a try. If you can win 1 in 10 fights and gain 200 points (very realistic number) from that one fight you're a +150.

With recent changes though, it is not as clear cut a choice.

Kenneth Pocaigue
12-09-2015, 12:22 PM

As a Veteran player.. I will say that kind of matchup is what you WANT to be seeing.. If you yourself do not have platinum mutants at all, then you are in the best position to reap a TON of points.. 20 evo difference means that you would most likely still get a large amount of points even if you did have platinums.

Kenneth Pocaigue
12-09-2015, 03:19 PM
The problem with limiting possible opponents like this is that some players have advanced far beyond the entire player base.... Ronnie Mocker is an example... With this type of range limitation, players like him would have no targets... Disparity is an issue... No sense in punishing a player even more for trying to progress.

John MacDonald
12-10-2015, 10:30 AM
The problem with limiting possible opponents like this is that some players have advanced far beyond the entire player base.... Ronnie Mocker is an example... With this type of range limitation, players like him would have no targets... Disparity is an issue... No sense in punishing a player even more for trying to progress.

Is that better than punishing those who like the breeding aspect of the game? Because currently, if you breed a lot, you are much worse off than if you don't breed.

Kenneth Pocaigue
12-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Is that better than punishing those who like the breeding aspect of the game? Because currently, if you breed a lot, you are much worse off than if you don't breed.

No sense in punishing a player even more for trying to progress.

Emphasis on the *EVEN* part...