PDA

View Full Version : Replay Button

KostisGouz
12-05-2015, 04:12 PM
A good idea that would help a lot of people, is the implementation of a replay button. In our Defense/Attack history at the PVP, the button would appear. By selecting it we would be shown a replay of the fight. That way we can get to know what kind of strategy our opponent beat us with and therefore improve ours, or have a laugh at how a noob lost against us ;).

This could actually work in Campaign as well. We would choose a fight and a replay of the last fight or a saved one would be played. By "a saved one", I mean that after finishing a fight, we would be able to save the replay of the fight, thus there would be two buttons: a "Replay" button and a "Replay List" one with all our favorite saved replays.

What do you think of this idea? Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Grim Jack
12-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I posted the same idea a long time ago and I still would like such an option.

Great idea KostisGouz!! :D

Jared Franke
12-05-2015, 08:04 PM
This would be a good idea other than the fact that you now know the mutants that your enemy had.

Vineet Kiro
12-06-2015, 01:12 AM
.....and here comes the revenge sweet revenge.8)

Sa Hul
12-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Great Idea .. :darwinsmile:

Grim Jack
12-06-2015, 05:04 AM
This would be a good idea other than the fact that you now know the mutants that your enemy had.

.....and here comes the revenge sweet revenge.8)

Knowing what mutants an opponent used against your def team wouldn't likely help you defeat his def team. Or am I not understanding you?

KostisGouz
12-06-2015, 11:00 AM
Knowing what mutants an opponent used against your def team wouldn't likely help you defeat his def team. Or am I not understanding you?

It could be somewhat of a problem, but if the opponent used a team different than their defense team to attack you? Anyway, I don't know if taking revenge after watching a replay would be fair, but if someone was willing to spend time watching a replay just to find out which team the opponent had and then attack, I think it would be more beneficial to attack them straight away. It shouldn't cause problems since anyone would have access to the feature, but if it did, then maybe we shouldn't be able to take revenge after the fight replay. I only want this feature to understand what is wrong with my team so as to improve it (or have a good laugh when I'm bored :D).