PDA

View Full Version : More rooftop spaces

Jared Franke
12-05-2015, 07:42 PM
So i also have been wondering if the Mutant Genetic Gladiators Developers could add more rooftop spaces because i know from experience that many people have the same problem that they run out of spaces of rooftop's. So maybe you make the main spot bigger so there can be more rooftops so you can make more credits at lower levels to make the game more fun and go faster and possibly increase the price of the Rooftops by 10-100k and make buying those extra spaces be like 1 million or more so you have to have been playing the game for a very long time but it can make the game more fun for the people that are not allowed to spend money on games ( like me i have spent like 25$ on this game and got hardly anything and im very angry about that because the moment i bought it there were like 4 more deals that were very good and one of them had a gold furnace).

KostisGouz
12-06-2015, 11:05 AM
I had suggested something similar to this. There should be another level full of spaces which would be located underneath the rooftops, inside the buiding. Mutants placed there wouldnt produce credits, but we could use them for fights, so we wouldn't have to freeze them. I also agree that there should be more rooftops as well, but since that would quite change the economy, I think my idea would sound more stable, don't you agree?