PDA

View Full Version : More rooftop spaces, turn of mutants when on platforms.

Jared Franke
12-05-2015, 07:53 PM
So what would be good is to add more rooftop spaces which i have posted 1 about this on the wrong part of the forum (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?8861-More-rooftop-spaces).(Btw this is the link to my other post if you want to get more information about what i am talking about). And i was thinking about it some people dont have very great computers or they are on laptops which are slow. So I thought why dont you make a button where you can turn of the mutants so it is easier to collect credits and it can clear a lot more lag for people that dont have as good technology.

My other thought is for you guys to add something that makes the fights a little faster because the new update with the buffs and de-buffs thing takes a whole lot of time with 4x speed. If there is a way for the developers to make it be able to go up to like 8x speed or make it so those pop ups dont take as long of time as it does with some of the buffs and de-buffs.

Thanks and i hope to see these things added or fixed in the game. I hope you guys have a good day and have fun!

Grim Jack
12-06-2015, 05:09 AM
My other thought is for you guys to add something that makes the fights a little faster because the new update with the buffs and

Jared, you should've been here earlier this year (if my memory serves) when 4x was only 2/3's as fast as it is now! :)

I'm with you though...faster is better!

Brandon Charles
12-13-2015, 09:13 PM
If things get faster were going to need an automatic battle button! bot vs bot in 0.01 seconds? :)