PDA

View Full Version : MGG FS Chrome Extension

Brian A Sargent
01-01-2014, 06:53 PM
This free Chrome extension I made just tweaks the CSS of the game screen on the Facebook site to hide some of the "extra" elements and allow for the game to use more of the screen. I know you can go full screen but, this way you can still have the game in a browser window and retain access to the Facebook blue bar.

I just uploaded version 1.1 which adds a strength/weakness chart drop down to the icon that displays on the Chrome toolbar.

Enjoy!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mgg-fs/dphpflcdminiolghfaafomecaigjhlec?hl=en-US

Joseph Foster
01-02-2014, 03:13 AM
You doing kobojos work for them ;) I noticed the game doesnt fit inside chrome in normal window mode

Brian A Sargent
01-02-2014, 07:52 PM
I adjusted the height a little bit for better fitting. I also added a drop down to the icon that has a strength/weakness chart.

Make sure to update to version 1.2 to see the improvements. :)

Brian A Sargent
01-03-2014, 02:20 AM
I changed the width setting to 100% rather than a static value. This should make it fit much better in different size browser windows.

Version 1.3 will have the new setting.

Brian A Sargent
01-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Publishing version 1.6 now. It will include some additional helpful (hopefully) links at the bottom of the drop down. It also includes a new nicer looking icon.

Brian A Sargent
03-02-2016, 07:45 PM
A few players asked if I could make the selected parent combination stay selected when the tool window closes. I added some code that makes it stay selected when you close the tool window and even if you close your browser!

I hope you all enjoy this new feature! :darwinsmile: