PDA

View Full Version : reactor, jackpot, crossbreeding are all base on luck game.

Brie Boss
01-01-2014, 11:17 PM
why all this are base on luck? I used 18 reactor token and still i don't have mr. marvelous because i don't have luck to get silver leechlord. i got 2 colossus, 2 capt. peace, 1 enforcer and 1 techno. i saw someone who completed the 5 hero mutants with just 1 each. also for the jackpot token its all base on luck. one lvl 11 newbie was accused cheater because he has lots of good mutants and 5 med labs. and last is the luck in crossbreeding mutants i wasted 7 silver star and still i cant get that silver thor and 3 silver star with zombat while others got them with just 1 try. im lvl 83 and playing this game everyday for almost 4 months but a newbie can beat me if he is lucky to win jackpot, crossbreeding good mutants. i think that's not fair for old players.

Joseph Foster
01-02-2014, 03:19 AM
how about having a trade system. you can trade 4 mutants for one of another type so for someone who has a run of bad luck at least they get something out of it. It hasnt happened for me but for others it might be good?

Brie Boss
01-02-2014, 10:05 AM
yep that's good. or trade 2 silver mutants with 1 silver star. many of the players has useless mutants its not fair if we sell them for 20k credits only if they have a silver or bronze star.

Wolf Al Harez
01-02-2014, 12:03 PM
yeah you're right about the luck thing but i dont think winning in fights is about luck i always got bad luck with gold stars (i want a gold speeder but i always got a tanker) but theres no newbie that can beat me

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
01-02-2014, 12:20 PM
why all this are base on luck? I used 18 reactor token and still i don't have mr. marvelous because i don't have luck to get silver leechlord. i got 2 colossus, 2 capt. peace, 1 enforcer and 1 techno. i saw someone who completed the 5 hero mutants with just 1 each. also for the jackpot token its all base on luck. one lvl 11 newbie was accused cheater because he has lots of good mutants and 5 med labs. and last is the luck in crossbreeding mutants i wasted 7 silver star and still i cant get that silver thor and 3 silver star with zombat while others got them with just 1 try. im lvl 83 and playing this game everyday for almost 4 months but a newbie can beat me if he is lucky to win jackpot, crossbreeding good mutants. i think that's not fair for old players.

You at least have gold mutants from reactor.... i have 3 cpt peace, 2 leach lords and 2 colossuss :(

Wolf Al Harez
01-03-2014, 12:04 AM
cpt peace is as powerful as gold mutant

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
01-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Yeah i guess, but gold Taoist and Enforcer have better gene combo and can be used to breed other gold stars mutants

Wolf Al Harez
01-03-2014, 12:49 AM
the 3 mutant will be useless when you have real gold mutant . thats what i know

Brie Boss
01-03-2014, 05:00 AM
with luck and good tag a newbie can defeat you in pvp.

Wolf Al Harez
01-03-2014, 12:13 PM
i already have gold mutant (after hard work not luck) and theres another thing you must know luck wont increase your evo center lvl

Markus Walter
01-03-2014, 02:07 PM
For Thor, other Legendary/PvP/Won Mutants you only maximize your chances using other won/pvp/Legendary Mutants with same genes. In Other words: try to make another Bronze Thor, lvl to 15 and stick both together. Thanks to that tip from an above lvl 100 guy I mostly only need 1-3 tries to get what I want. Its not all luck here since you can best your chances.

Reactor and Jackpot are both nice but here its all to lady luck so don't try to blame others if you're unlucky. Mostly I too get the 5-10k cred win BUT I also won Carncernia, 2 Gold Stars, 2 Silver Stars, 4 Bronze Stars, at least 500 Gold in small ammounts, a hell of mutosterone and medkits AND 14 7 day buffs of which still 10 reside in my inventory.

Always look on what you have, not what you lost and if you do it like me...only use tokens from Events or advertisement/gifts...you can't lose anything but only win ;)