PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of suggestions

George Arnaoutoglou
12-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello fellas, I have a bunch of suggestions I think would make the game an even more fun experience for everyone and possibly turn in some great profits for Kobojo. Here goes:

1. What is really needed is a "Choose your tag" function. Make a function that allows players to go, say, in the PVP area of the game and choose their own tag in the same way they choose their defence team. Then, change the friends icons in the "Select tag" window right before a battle, to display their tagged mutant and its level, rather than their facebook profile pic. I don't know about others but when I'm about to choose a tag I almost never consider who it is I pick, rather what the tag is. And if I want to use a friend's tag I can find my friend by name alone, without having to look for his facebook photo. Alternatively, have both appear in the tag selection screen, but please go on with such an upgrade, cause most players have been asking for it since day one.

2. In the challenge hall, instead of the random legendary mutant (that you forget to change for months might I add) for 20 challenge tokens, add a "Random Legendary" box. Also, make permanent offers for challenge tokens in the bank. That way we get happier and you get richer. On the same note, please, change the useless heal pack for 7 tokens in the challenge hall with a box of "Random Event Mutant" that includes all the event mutants released so far. That way any players that don't have the rarest PVE mutants such as Mekali, which has become a sight for sore eyes can (finally) complete our bingo grids and increase our collections.

3. The crafting function is amazing but the animation is boring and time consuming. Maybe allow a "Skip Animation" checker box that presents the reward screen instantly.

4. The battles are taking too much time even in x4 speed. Make a greater speed that skips the animation altogether. An automatic battle would be interesting too, but I can't expect the AI to fight like a real person, so it would only be useful for xp farming.

5. Just a thought, now that we have the Crafting function, allow battle to "drop" item of small value, much like the "Mystery Gift". As a bonus for you, create an "Unlimited Battles" ticket that allows players to fight limitless times for 24 hours or more and that can only be bought for real money.

6. Your charged orbs are a great idea, but not great enough to make us want to pay gold for them. Make them available in credits and, possibly, as "Mystery gifts". That way players could see for cheap how good the level 3 gems are and decide to buy gold to get some permanent ones. Marketing, it works every time. Also, instead of having gem sale every now and then, sell all the gems of all the levels all the time. Now with crafting, when I get the one level 3 life orb I need I can't wait for some more time to either get lucky in the crafting or for you to make them available. Where they available right now, I'd consider buying gold to get them, but they are just not there.

George Arnaoutoglou
12-09-2015, 03:55 PM
bump thread

Mormegil
12-11-2015, 08:52 AM
I think they are all good and legit suggetions (except the automatic battle+unlimited battle+random drops, which screams exploitation if you think about it), especially the strongly requested number 1. We really should mass-spam requests for the number 1.:angry:

Irad Blf
12-11-2015, 02:58 PM
I support the suggestion number 1 is the most needed, and all players are waiting for this update. And encourage all players expose here in the forum also for your support for updating the choice of TAG.

George Arnaoutoglou
12-14-2015, 11:08 PM
I think they are all good and legit suggetions (except the automatic battle+unlimited battle+random drops, which screams exploitation if you think about it), especially the strongly requested number 1. We really should mass-spam requests for the number 1.:angry:

Well, the game changing alterations in my opinion are the first two and they should be implemented as fast as possible. The rest are mostly stuff that could improve the whole game experience. And as for the drops I meant something like the mystery gift: Mostly xp bars and 1% heals and quite rarely something shiny. Besides, how many battles the average players grinds in a day? 20? 30? Sure there are those that can't get enough but most of us don't play that many battles anyway. Also the unlimited ticket would be an item bought with actual cold hard dollars, which in itself would be a great economic boost for Kobojo. They are a business and do this for money, but since they want our money, they could sell stuff that we want for the time periods that we want them.

George Arnaoutoglou
01-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Bump. No one cares to ask for at least a fix for the tag system?