PDA

View Full Version : mutant abilities

Gio Qaliashvili
12-06-2015, 11:22 AM
I have suggestions about curse skill and life drain.i think they should be nerfed they are better than other skills.curse can stack which is a big problem imo,because if opponent has 2 mutants with curse they will reduce your teams damage to 0 which is a big problem.I want to talk about life drain too it heals way too much.If your oponent has mutant with a hife HP and drain life(like brittany) and you could not kill her she will do a huge damage and heal helf of her ilfe and this circle goes on and on. Thanks for attention.

Alex Mitro
12-06-2015, 05:30 PM
I actually am a fan of boost the most and then retaliate. Curse comes third with life drain fourth, shield fifth, and wound last. I guess our disagreement on which orb is the most important gives them a good reason NOT to get rid of any orbs however. If everyone likes different orbs, then they all seem to be doing their job and they make it a matter of personal preference. I actually think that the add on ability orbs aren't strong enough. If a mutant doesn't come with a specific ability, in my opinion, the abilities you can add to him just simply aren't strong enough to be worth it.

narthrax
12-06-2015, 08:26 PM
its not the abilities that are the problem, it is the speed orbs. most people use the speed orb insead of using different ability orbs to change their strategy.
while most ability orbs are rarely released above level 1, the speed orb is already level 3. i have no doubt that the speed orb will be at lvl 5 before ability orbs get to level 3 and to make things worse you can use charged speed orbs in your first 2 slots.

Gio Qaliashvili
12-07-2015, 01:28 PM
completely agree with you some mutants have abilities that suck on them like some speedy mutants have retaliate which suck on them and ability orbs do not give em that much power and because of it they are becoming thrash tier i think they need to fix it.

Gio Qaliashvili
12-07-2015, 01:29 PM
yeh some expensive speed orbs give too much power to mutants with boosts.They need to nerf em a little bit

Brandon Charles
12-13-2015, 09:06 PM
I think sometime near last February they rebalanced the abilities and sometime after the orbs came out they did some balancing to those. The orbs are fairly new though, I am pretty sure they increased the stats of shield, drain and curse? I am certain on shield atleast as it was pretty wimpy. I admit that my mutants had trouble until I speed boosted some mutants in PVP but I think if anything it unbalances the campaign. But I must agree that speed orbs are my favourite, there is almost no point in giving a speedster a special drain or boost because the related attack is so low. I wouldn't dare give a X-27 a shield orb. It is all in the math with the orbs. 12% of 4 speed is only 0.48 but 12%of 11 is 1.32 so it kinda makes sense to give it to the faster mutant. If you guys are having trouble with speeders give a tank health orbs. Speeders die in like 1 hit anyways so you just gotta survive.