PDA

View Full Version : A Brilliant idea for the game.

Jeff Thompson
01-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Came up with this really awesome idea for the game. So unbelievably wicked, i'm surprised no one has thought of it yet. So let me share with you, this totally awesome, wickedly off the wall, really bring the game to life idea of mine.

STOP MAKING MORE MUTANTS AND ADDING MORE CRAP TO THE GAME UNTIL YOU FIX THE DAMN ALLIE ISSUE. WE DON'T NEED A MUTANT EVERY OTHER DAY OR EVERY OTHER WEEK. WE NEED ALLIES NOW!!!!

Isn't that an awesome idea? I've been going 2 months now missing 90% of my allies. They say they are looking into it. Seriously? Your looking into it? 2 months, and all you can say is your team is working on it, and your collecting data? Yet i've seen at least 5 mutants or more released since the issue started for me. Stop working on more mutants until you solve the current issues. Its really not that difficult to see.

Markus Walter
01-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Every good game has a couple of bugs but in this case...since Tags are essential for both pvp and campaign it is an issue that needs to be fixed! 1 new Mutant every 2 months also is fine so you can take care in the meantime of a couple of such bugs instead! ...like the vanishing Star Bug, vanishing allies or vanished won content.

Bernardo Fiedler
01-05-2014, 07:14 PM
"Oh allies, allies.. I'm a freaking useless piece of crap and i cant play by my self, I need my lil friends to help me, otherwise I'm not good enough." Grow up sissy!

Karr1981
01-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi Guys,

The issue with the allies is being investigated by our developers and QA teams and we will release a fix as soon as we can, I'm unsure how stopping our artists making new mutants would help in this regard?

Thanks,

Chris

Toba Gabriel
01-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Your "artists" should double their effort and fix the buggs and all the problems in this game,not drawing mutants ... as long as you still have players and more than that if you want donators , The developers should do something about that , and something should be done to resurect this forum too , I dont see any moderators, game masters ,or an admin representant to answer to our problems .
Hi Guys,

The issue with the allies is being investigated by our developers and QA teams and we will release a fix as soon as we can, I'm unsure how stopping our artists making new mutants would help in this regard?

Thanks,

Chris

Markus Walter
01-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Chris

We have no Idea how big your team is and how are the responsibilities parted amongst you. If both things aren't connected then its fine and no one said the new Mutants were a bad Idea. It brings a hell of color...especially into PvP!

Thanks a lot for taking the challenge to fix this bug, even if I don't have it but I'm sure many will be glad about it ^^

Maioru Ovidiu
01-06-2014, 03:23 AM
Your "artists" should double their effort and fix the buggs and all the problems in this game,not drawing mutants ... as long as you still have players and more than that if you want donators , The developers should do something about that , and something should be done to resurect this forum too , I dont see any moderators, game masters ,or an admin representant to answer to our problems .

Mate, i think the artist have no idea in how they should deal with the allies problem therefore we should just patiently wait, yet some news would be recomforting to hear that the team is doing progress

Brian L. Martin
01-06-2014, 04:58 AM

Umm, they're Artists, not Programmers, the Bugs in the game aren't their problem (well, maybe Parasite Queen is). In the meantime it might not be a bad idea for you to spend some time on this site. www.dictionary.com

Brian L. Martin
01-06-2014, 04:59 AM

Umm, they're Artists, not Programmers, the Bugs in the game aren't their problem (well, maybe Parasite Queen is). In the meantime it might not be a bad idea for you to spend some time on this site. www.dictionary.com.

Toba Gabriel
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Well Brian , I wasn't born speaking english like yourself, so you can take that dictionary and shove it in your ass , understood smart ass?

Umm, they're Artists, not Programmers, the Bugs in the game aren't their problem (well, maybe Parasite Queen is). In the meantime it might not be a bad idea for you to spend some time on this site. www.dictionary.com.

Davin Po
01-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Dictionary or no, it should take some basic understanding of game design to know that those who design art assets are not the same as those who code the game's networking and mechanics.

Also, nerd-rage never accomplishes anything. DOWN WITH LARGE FONTS AND ALL CAPS

Bradford Dawson
01-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Came up with this really awesome idea for the game. So unbelievably wicked, i'm surprised no one has thought of it yet. So let me share with you, this totally awesome, wickedly off the wall, really bring the game to life idea of mine.

STOP MAKING MORE MUTANTS AND ADDING MORE CRAP TO THE GAME UNTIL YOU FIX THE DAMN ALLIE ISSUE. WE DON'T NEED A MUTANT EVERY OTHER DAY OR EVERY OTHER WEEK. WE NEED ALLIES NOW!!!!

Isn't that an awesome idea? I've been going 2 months now missing 90% of my allies. They say they are looking into it. Seriously? Your looking into it? 2 months, and all you can say is your team is working on it, and your collecting data? Yet i've seen at least 5 mutants or more released since the issue started for me. Stop working on more mutants until you solve the current issues. Its really not that difficult to see.

I got a better idea. Why don't you not be so outright and annoying with stuff like this. I'd be much more willing to sympathize with less sarcasm involved.