PDA

View Full Version : Choose your mutant skin

Armando Rossi
12-10-2015, 12:43 PM
There are so many good bronze or silver star skins that are far better then the gold or platinum ones, why don't u add an option to choose among those for ur mutant.

for example: gold galactic guardian with silver one skin (the white one), or in the future when u will add cosmo kong platinum u can select his halloween skin to use instead of the platinum one, also u might add some skin purchasable for gold that way u make profit too.

This is a great idea and im sure many players would like it, please at least read this Kobojo.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-10-2015, 01:12 PM
This is a good idea i wonder why did they make most of Platinum mutants looks uglier than their Gold form.at least before just release them why not making a vote on their fanspage and players will choose between 2 different skins for a Platinum mutant.the most liked skin will be the winner.and i'm also wonder why they make Space Princess looks like an African tribe princess instead of recoloring her hair and clothes into platinum or silver colored according to the Star's color and we know many players included me hate this skin because this was very freaking ugly and maybe the worst platinum skin that ever made.
Top 5 worst platinum skins ever: Dragon's Mother(5),Thor(4),Enforcer(3),Haggis(2),Space Princess(1)4116

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-10-2015, 01:21 PM
And for admins of this Community who said that Space Princess skin just a Fan Art i know you lying to me