PDA

View Full Version : Secret platinum/Wonderland Reactor

Luca Bosello
12-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Hello MGG, i love your game, my favourite mutants are the gold Terrordoll, Boss Anubis, Britany, jack o lantern , and more, but absolutely Terrordoll is my favourite, and i ask you why don't make a platinum version of some secret recipe mutants, so terrordoll, Bushi, Interceptrix, Mantidroid, etc, it could be a great idea. And what do you think about a Wonderland Reactor? for Example, Dandy Bones can be the Mad Hatter, Britany can be Alice, the Terrordoll or Scarlett or Genshiryoku or others can be the Red Queen.
What do you think, please answer
Bye

John MacDonald
12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Hello MGG, i love your game, my favourite mutants are the gold Terrordoll, Boss Anubis, Britany, jack o lantern , and more, but absolutely Terrordoll is my favourite, and i ask you why don't make a platinum version of some secret recipe mutants, so terrordoll, Bushi, Interceptrix, Mantidroid, etc, it could be a great idea. And what do you think about a Wonderland Reactor? for Example, Dandy Bones can be the Mad Hatter, Britany can be Alice, the Terrordoll or Scarlett or Genshiryoku or others can be the Red Queen.
What do you think, please answer
Bye

That is a great idea! Platinum secret recipes would be great. The Devourer is one of my all-time favourite mutants and that would be great to breed.