PDA

View Full Version : FUCK!!!!

Brian Rooney
01-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Two God Damned weeks of work on getting Retribution, AND I FUCKING FAIL!!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?

Brian Rooney
01-05-2014, 10:50 PM
And on top of that, I lost 200 fucking gold for no apparent reason as well.
Fucking Hell!!!

Jhonatan Soto
01-06-2014, 02:13 AM
i lost too got 60 battles and still 940 of rank really?Iam tired if this stupid broken game, got a lot of potential but seems that is another stupid cashy game. <You screw your own game>

Blaskievics Roland
01-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Actually,I finished well-God-damn-good in the PvP,in the grandmasters...:)))))))))))))))))

Bradford Dawson
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
This is the first time I didn't get to Expert Rank in my entirety of playing this. Part of it was constantly facing off against overpowered teams, but another part was due to lack of motivation. I'm more motivated in getting a grizzly bear man because I like animals over what looks like an angel version of Deus Machina.

Markus Walter
01-07-2014, 06:51 PM
I got all prizes up to the gold star this time in PvP. Retribiution seems to be a rather good, though slow intermediate. Attacks Machine&Zoomorph best. I have it atm in the breeder with demon to see if I get it in bronze ^^

Only my very first PvP didn't get me as far as to win the mutant...and I sure hope I will get that Scottish Grizzly Guy too. Looks pretty awesome.

Jhonatan Soto
01-11-2014, 02:01 PM
This seems is my second tournament that i will stuck at the 2 level, has been nearly aweek and cannot go past 900. WTF? the other three tournament i got level grandmaster and now i can just stuck for veterans?. Seems now that Pay to Win has screwed everything. I think ill only play for the reactor tokens and wait those mutants be available on the PVE season cause this really sucks

Markus Walter
01-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Look at the3 rankings and you see why. Last tournament 1% were the places above 1700 approximately. Now its above 1000. A lot less people play pvp than before...guess only those who made it through the campaign. Thats nasty! Most of my enemies now polish the ground with me even though I still defend successfully nearly 3 from 4 times. Atm I'm in the 1% but if I try to win 50 fights then I will end up lower cause of that. Damn T-T