PDA

View Full Version : 2 suggestions

Maioru Ovidiu
01-06-2014, 03:35 AM
1) Make a Suggestion section not just General Discussion News etc.

2) When choosing mutants for battles i get lost since i have toooooo many 80~ which for me is a bit too much to just scroll. When searchin for various mutants for specific battles i need the mutants second gene because in that battle it's essential to winning. Therefore i suggest you make not just the normal partitioning using the 1st gene make one to use the 2nd gene. You could make a button that chooses which gene you would search for(1st or 2nd). Players advanced in the game will relate and i'm just at 60+

Markus Walter
01-07-2014, 06:54 PM
I would approve of the 1. Suggestion...plus also make more sections for all kinds of causes, not only for the game. That way you might get a better rate of activity ;)

Ronald Richard
01-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I don't think the 2nd suggestion is necessary. I have 161 mutants now, and i don't find it hard to find which mutant i want to use. Yes, sometimes, it's a bit hard to find, especially when you have a lot of mutants at their level range, but i mean, there's a lot more issues that kobojo needs to solved than this. Besides, the genes search is really helpful to find the mutant, IF you remember exactly what genes the mutant you search for has.

Kevin Van Kerrebroeck
01-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Just change their names and let them start with double AA or double BB to order them by alphabet

Mathieu Poteaux
01-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Name your mutants as suggested by Kevin with a little bit of an improvement :
start names with 1 for bronze, 2 for silver etc ...