Maioru Ovidiu
01-06-2014, 05:25 AM
I suggest Kabojo changes the +300% regen rate to a 7 or at least 3 day +200% xp

Wolf Al Harez
01-06-2014, 01:23 PM
even a 100% xp power up for 1 day will be better

Maioru Ovidiu
01-07-2014, 06:32 AM
Finally someone cared to reply... yet players in this game don't seem interested in forum activity..

Wolf Al Harez
01-07-2014, 02:41 PM
im really active in the forum look how many posts i have

Markus Walter
01-07-2014, 06:30 PM
I would also approve both Ideas!

PS: I'm also active BUT in other forums since this one is purely with game content and has nothing else to offer. ^^

Maioru Ovidiu
01-07-2014, 10:33 PM
im really active in the forum look how many posts i have

Noticed i too am active in another forum so why not start here some activity... it all starts from 10-20 people who care

Kevin Van Kerrebroeck
01-08-2014, 08:02 PM
triple regen is indeed not very usefull to be so high in the PvE event.

Boris Pankov
01-08-2014, 11:56 PM
It's not that people don't care. It's just that many have had questions/concerns/suggstions and very few of those ever get answered even if the discussion is very heated. Even fewer still we see something be done about so people tend to lose enthusiasm over time.

Now to the topic, I absolutely agree. I brought this up in another thread as a suggestion but I'll run it by here as well. I wouldnt mind if the PvE rewards were a single type of currency. Some kind of trophy with the number of trophies won increasing every 10 levels. Along with that we'd need some pawn shop where to exchange our trophies for the rewards we want/need. If I'm overflowing with silver stars but really want to keep my crit buff/shield (pointless as they are, but this is just for example's sake) I can syphon my trophies to getting several shields instead of rewards I really wouldnt be needing. Maybe gold, maybe reactor/jackpot tokens, really the point of it all is to make the experience of the game be as customizable as possible.

But aside from that whole thing I completely agree, the regen buff is a bit...underwhelming and should be switched out for something more appropriate