PDA

View Full Version : Great job kobojo,next time do not get drunk for chrismas,keep ignoring everithing

Blaskievics Roland
01-06-2014, 05:54 PM
From Chrismas to today everithing is dead, no admins, only Wolf Al Harez is the "bigger" kobojoer here who is active...no support,no response for problems,my poor friend Toba Gabriel has it's account "defected" for a few weeks and nobody does nothing..WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU KOBOJO...I see only threads with 6-30 views.....WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!

Toba Gabriel
01-06-2014, 09:28 PM
My friend you're talking to the walls , they dont give a shit about anything, they have no ideea what respect for players means, I used to play an online game for 6 years, I was moderator in their forum, I was a game master, head game master and administrator , but that forum was alive ...all the time 3 or 5 moderators were online,answering to reports, 3 game masters were in game entertaining the players, and 1 head game master always online ... admins used to come online once /week when they had to fix a bug or to take care of the players problems which head game masters couldnt handle , we used to respect anybody even if its a 5yo child or a 70 yo old man , but the way that KOBOJO ignore all of us show the incapaciry of the admins to handle the game ... AND HOW DISRESPECTFUL THEY CAN BE , I am very dissapointed because such people are living among us :(

Wolf Al Harez
01-07-2014, 02:46 PM
i also want to see some admins here the game is great but the forum is dead

Markus Walter
01-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Up until now for me everything was fine. Only once I had need to fill in a ticket and after 7 days of wait everything was cleared in a professional way. Cut the guys some slack...it has been Christmas & New Years Eve. A lot of people go on vacation or take holidays there...besides, Toba, you sound as if you knew everyone working for Kobojo. If thats the case all you write here is senseless cause you could have talked to them directly :P

Don't judge a book or its cover...you might have had the wrong guy at the wrong hour. We are all Humans and make mistakes...but we can also righten them! (and keeping a respectful tone surely wouldn't hurt to make them WANT change things...don't you think?)

Its a forum for a game with only game covered content...its no wonder there are that little views even though there are 500k users. Bet most are double/triple/etc accounts thanks to the way to get Goliath. I personally would like to have other sections too...like a Roleplay Section for example ;)

Anyway I think there are worse games out there!

Blaskievics Roland
01-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Yes,there are a lot worser games,BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE IN MY LIFE WITH SO MANY BUGS AND PROBLEMS LIKE THIS.