PDA

View Full Version : Waste of tokens

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
01-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Why would u finish Mutants Super-Heroes reactor????
I've spent like 20 tokens for super mutants, didnt get even one gold star mutant, and now i have to play all over and cant get mr. Marvelous.
This SUX

Karr1981
01-08-2014, 05:43 PM
All collections are limited time offers.

We will look to bring back popular collection in the future.

Thanks,

Chris

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
01-08-2014, 06:48 PM
It would be nice.
Thanks

Mathieu Poteaux
01-08-2014, 08:48 PM
i'm kinda impressed by this quick answer O_o

keeping my rage under control after all the wasted tokens (and mutants in 5 copies lel), posting a support ticket to ask cordially about a change in the future about all these doubles, 1 week after still no answer .. i know forum team and support team are probably not the same persons but still ... i'm really frustrated with all this reactor thing :|

Frank Hege
01-09-2014, 09:57 AM
i just hope that when the heros come back its still at the status they left - so i already have 3 of 5!?

but in general. if u make a timelimit at the collections do something against the doubles please!!

u dont need to block the chance to get a double but maybe u make the chance lower for mutants u already have!?

for example:

at the start all mutants have the chance of 20% to get them.

after i get for example batman the batman chance will be lowered by 8% and give to the others each 2% more so that i have a chance of 1 time 12% and 4 times 22% and so on.

so for the my herosdesaster that would mean:

1. i get hulk

so it goes

peace 22% - hulk 12% - rest 22%

2. peace

peace 14% - hulk 14% - rest 24%

3. 4 times batman

after 3 batmen it would be - peace and hulk 20% - batman 0% - rest 30%

so at least i couldnt get 4 batmen in a row.

from,the gone collections i am a bit frustrated because of the doubles.

for the girls i got - 3 times bunny and 6 times android and finally i missed the last one

and for the heros i have 4 batmen!! and miss 2 of the rest.

have a nice day
cheers

Karr1981
01-09-2014, 11:28 AM
I have raised the question of duplicate mutants for discussion in the team and will keep you updated on any decisions regarding this.

Also just to confirm, if we bring back any previously released collection, your progress in the collection will be where it was when it left the Reactor.

Thanks,

Chris

Long Ngo
01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
I have raised the question of duplicate mutants for discussion in the team and will keep you updated on any decisions regarding this.

Also just to confirm, if we bring back any previously released collection, your progress in the collection will be where it was when it left the Reactor.

Thanks,

Chris

Can we have like even more events and new features that include Reactor tokens ???

Paulo Roberto
01-09-2014, 07:59 PM
I got two Reactor Enforcers XD

Markus Walter
01-09-2014, 09:32 PM

Thanks,

Chris

Great! Especially since the 3rd Reactor costs 3 Tokens it would be awesome if the possibilities could shift in due time.

From my point of view, you can skip on bringing back Superheroes. Most look gay and the mightiest there was captain mega-gay peace 'I throw pidgeons at you after dancing like take hat'. Mr. Marvellous has less Life as well as less possibilities to do any real damage...Had him in Reactor teams in PvP and wasn't impressed one tiny bit. He's Gold but a wussy <-< Both Techno Taoist & Enforcer from there are much worse threats together with the guy in the green costume.

Pedro Pateiro
01-11-2014, 02:57 AM

Thanks,

Chris

This would be perfect. Reactors group coming back! This way you would have time to work on new things and players wouldnt feel so frustraded because they would have a chance to win the mutants they wanted and without wasting the tokens!

Sean Crismas
01-17-2014, 03:47 PM
can u at least make it were u can only get a mutant so many times... i have done the gothix one 10 times.. i have every one of them but the ailien but i keep geting lundi repeatedly last 6 times.. totaly annoying..

Justin Hicks
01-24-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone has actually completed a reactor set. I have been trying to get the gothic alien for a long time (4 spins). I'm starting to think the last one can only be purchased by gold. This is disheartening. When you collect all mutants you get the gold star with it, Pretty fishy if you can never get the last one. So again I ask, Has anyone completed a set by spinning reactor tokes only?

Wolf Al Harez
01-24-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone has actually completed a reactor set. I have been trying to get the gothic alien for a long time (4 spins). I'm starting to think the last one can only be purchased by gold. This is disheartening. When you collect all mutants you get the gold star with it, Pretty fishy if you can never get the last one. So again I ask, Has anyone completed a set by spinning reactor tokes only?

i have a friend who finish girl power with tokens only

Christopher Jackson
01-24-2014, 06:52 PM
I have completed the Gothic set and got the Gargantus. I did get a few repeats of the alien, and the martian marauder but I just kept trying. It's all you can do

Noth Mullikin
01-26-2014, 09:12 AM
I want to know what's the schedule of bring out new collections.