PDA

View Full Version : Rooftop

Diego Cocozza
12-12-2015, 10:07 AM

Hi there. New mutants come out every week. But the problem is the same. I have no more space on my rooftop. I'm very sad about this unresolved question. I'm asking for more space since one year. Work on a new rooftop and do the right thing so you can take a break from stealing heroes from dota and you will have a lot of great ideas after releasing a new interface.
(Please, do not say me to freeze useless or old mutants. I paid for them all. And i want to be free to show them all.)
Greetings
-D-

Howard
12-12-2015, 08:43 PM
I have just recently ran out of space on my rooftops, have resorted to freezing my breedables and pve mutants. Only mutants on my roof are legendary, zodiacs, bankers, and exlusives.

I would love to have a bigger roof too! it will probably have to be a 2nd roof instead of a single big one due to lag issues.

Xerkics
12-13-2015, 05:02 AM
Same here i was forced to freeze all the non essential ones there is nowhere enough space on the rooftop at the moment and i got everything full

Brandon Charles
12-13-2015, 08:49 PM
I kinda figured that they might sell an extra rooftop for cash in the future. Lots of people asking for bigger rooftops but Howard is right, the lag would be unreal.