PDA

View Full Version : Now what.....

Katerina Mwraith
01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Okey reached lvl 31... finished the campaign.... getting every time in 1% in pvp... after basically playing less than a day... finishing the pve event in a day... and then what??? what is there... raising with out any reason mutants... just for a collection, what if i aint interested in that.. there is no other goal in the game? what i am supposed to do...will there be some more campaign or something? will there be some other staff to do or should i slowly play the game with no reason whatsoever... really i would like to learn if there are some plans in adding something new to the game... or should i really stop playing and wasting my time...

Markus Walter
01-09-2014, 07:49 PM
You have to look for your own goal from that point on but I ask myself how you reached the end of ALL 4 Campaigns at such a low level! I am over lvl 60 and work on the last 2 divisions cause I am overpowered...and I did save my credits, focussing on level up my evolution center.

At first you could try to stay in the top 100 PvPers...get every Event-Mutant...make all of your collections golden...save enough gold to level even further...you have to be from the old pokemon generation to simply find your own goals in the game ^^

Or you could try on doing all the achievements...all Quests...something like that. Find your place as a Psy Captain ;)

Wolf Al Harez
01-10-2014, 03:00 AM
i think he mean that hes evo center lvl is 31

oh for what u can do each game has a dead end but u still have a lot to do like collecting mutant or doing pve and pvp every 2 weeks

Ronald Richard
01-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Wow, you finished PvE event in a day? You must have a lot of campaign passes, or credits to buy it from shop. Then, why don't you start saving some credits to raise your evo center to lvl 32?

Mathieu Poteaux
01-10-2014, 04:56 PM
lvl 31 is the max for evo center no ?

Well you finished the game quite soon, only ppl with either alot of friends (2000+) or having spent alot in real money can do this. If it's the first one, and you don't want to do a collection, i guess you'll just have to play less and wait for an addon in the campaign .. if it's the second well, you should have thought a bit more before spending cash to finish things more quickly :/

Katerina Mwraith
01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
I actually finished the campaign at lvl 85... when you reach lvl 31 in the evolution center you can still upgrade it in lvl 32 for about 700m or 560m with the -20% the problem is when you finish the campaign you end up with around 170m... so you cna imagine the effort that you need to get the extra 400m? and then i cant even imagine for 33... and no i didn't pay for the game.. ( well i did give some euros just to support them but no more than 10...) and no i dont have more than 40-45 friends... the problem is taht i gather passes from 2 weeks time and the play the pve event... and i really dont see any point to in gathering all the mutants... since alot of them are pay only... or you need to pay to get more silver stars... since they are more rare than the gold ones... especially if you are unlucky with the combinations... 9 tries to get a silver behemoth... 3 to get the gold one... etc... and if they dont put something new in the game like trading or real time pvp... or a survival mod ... or an expation or something there is really no point in the game... it will just die eventually if not tomorrow or the day after but in a few months....

Mathieu Poteaux
01-11-2014, 12:43 AM
O_o

lvl 85, evo 31 and finished campaign without paying with such a little number of friends ? O_o

i'm lvl 116, evo 27 and i'm far from unlocking evo 28 and still have 3 arenas to finish, how the hell did you maage this to have enough gold stars this early in the game ? O_O

Pedro Pateiro
01-11-2014, 03:04 AM
O_o

lvl 85, evo 31 and finished campaign without paying with such a little number of friends ? O_o

i'm lvl 116, evo 27 and i'm far from unlocking evo 28 and still have 3 arenas to finish, how the hell did you maage this to have enough gold stars this early in the game ? O_O

Thats not uncommon at all.. i finished my campaing with a fame level less than 100 too... i didnt pay and i have like 200 friends.. the thing is i started in june.. on that time it was easier to new players to get gold and silver stars than it is now

Katerina Mwraith
01-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Tbh is not that hard... i was lucky and with the first 3 reactor tokens that i gather took the enforcer... the same week finished in pvp event at1% so... tw ogold mutants at lvl 21... is alot... so after that was prety straight forword...a firend of mine started playing 4 weeks before me and he was 21 when i was 21 and i passed him at 40 lvl because he didnt hae gold mutants ... so i jus was really lucky at the begining... but still i spoose with out paying you can do better than me... i have seen ppl at 70 lvl finishing the campaign...

Ronald Richard
01-11-2014, 04:47 PM
To finish campaign, you need a strong friends, like those who sent gold behemoth, gold thor, etc. You also need to prepare some golds to refresh your tag in a battle. I'm level 90+, evo center 27, and i at least has finished the atlantic arena in omega league. Now, i just need to wait for the evo center to be discounted to upgrade it. As for the last 2 campaigns, i will take my time completing it, since the prize is only gold stars, which i don't need to rush to get it.

As for katerina, if you actually don't have anything to do, why don't you try to breed some other mutants to make your team stronger? You don't have to fill up the mutant collection or something. Instead, you could try breeding some useful mutant to make your team more solid. That's what i'm currently doing. I'm currently aiming to breed 3 zombats. I believe having the 3 of them might help a lot in a battle. Besides, the opponent are keep getting stronger and stronger, and starts to catch up to high leveled players (above 90) like us. So, we would need a much better team than the one we currently have to win the next global tournaments.

But i also wish that kobojo would bring some more feature though. Maybe they could make an 'Excavation Feature', where we sent our mutant to go treasure hunting to get some items (for example, collecting mutant dna or fossils, or maybe some other relics) by paying some credits and campaign passes, or something along the line.